Tamagotchi "Classic"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should be re-released

• P1 & P2 (since they did come out around the same time)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Umi No/Tamagotchi Ocean

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Morino (a US release as well)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Mesuchi & Osuchi

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • DigiMon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TamaOtch

• SantaGotchi

• Yasashii

• Devilgotchi

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Genjinchi

• Mothra

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarotchi

Reaction score
Okay, I really do like the original Tamagotchi over the new ones. I just like the whole simplistic feel, how they are smaller and look neater. I was angry when they stopped selling all VPets for a while (especially tama and Dinkie Dino, my other fav!) and was wondering if they would ever come back.

Anyways, if BanDai were to re-release any of the old editions of Tamagotchi (before Plus!/COnnection/Connexion started) as a "Classic" tama, which one would you prefer? Please post why as well. I know all of them should, but the one that really stands out for you. Some of these were only released in Japan. For those that were only released in Japan, they get re-released world-wide. If there are any missing form this list, I'm sorry, this was really from the top of my head.

I would choose Angel, Ocean, or Morino. I really like those ones but never got a chance to get my own. I heard the Ocean is hard to care for though. With a re-release, I wouldn't have to pay $50+ on eBay for one!

Oooh.. if I had to choose? Problably the Genjitch, or Osu&Mesu. Maybe even Santgotchi. not so sure..

Since I don't have all these.. yet, I can't really decide which one.

Though the Angelgotchi is fun.. So is the Ocean - though it is, as you said, extremely hard to look after.

I've always wanted to have a Mesu/Osu pair, and if they re-released them, it'd be the easy for me to get one (and cheaper too). :)

Would you want them re-released the same, or with added features like the IR communication? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I don't have all these.. yet, I can't really decide which one.
Though the Angelgotchi is fun.. So is the Ocean - though it is, as you said, extremely hard to look after.

I've always wanted to have a Mesu/Osu pair, and if they re-released them, it'd be the easy for me to get one (and cheaper too). :(

Would you want them re-released the same, or with added features like the IR communication? <_<
It would be good if you could connect with all tamagotchis.. but the friends book would have to remember more characters.. <_<

All the ones that aren't so rare should be re-released, then if you get a rare one it seems more special.. :(

P1 & P2! :D I just won a P1/P2 on eBay and I'm so excited! I still wish they sold them in stores though :)

*Tgd*

... Would you want them re-released the same, or with added features like the IR communication? B)
I'd definitely want them re-released the same except for minor fixes, e.g. faster button response on the Morino and a real pause feature. Maybe they could have different colours released, too.

I dont really like the idea of releasing these Tamagotchi's again...

I know they're expensive now, and many people has bought it for a very high price!

if Bandai decided to release a Devilgotchi again.... those $200 1997 ocean will be nothing...

the same for US Oceans... they're expensive, and the collectors that already have one now, will really regret buying it for $100++

so we must also think about those who already have the rare tama's

if they do want to release it again, at least add some more features :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you consider the computing power available today, it should be quite easy to combine several of them into one unit. For example, after setting the date and time, you could pick which type you'd like to raise from a menu on the screen: Angel / Devil / Forest / Ocean / Mothra / Genjitchi. None of these last for more than one generation, so after it dies, it would be easy enough to press the A & C buttons to go back to the menu and select to raise a different type next time around.

I'd love to see the Digimon again, I loved the Digimon Pendulum series.

Mine are all old and some don't work too well anymore, so I'm afraid to play with them. If they break/die on me, then I can't ever replace them. :ichigotchi:

Tamagotchi P1/P2 would also be the next re-release on my list, I just adore the original Tamagotchis. <3 It was because of them that I am such a big V-pet fan nowadays. :ichigotchi:

I really want to play with an Ocean even though it's a really hard tama

I would like to see an Angelgotchi re-released...I was lucky to get one for free from one of my sisters friends, but the shell, cracked..so, yeah. But, I thought that would be nice.. :blink:

I voted for Santaclautchi, but really what binary said would actually be better; have the various Ancestors programmed into one unit, so you can choose what you want to raise.

it whould be really cool if they reales the devilgotchi because no one will whant to buy one for $200 bucks thats crazy :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back