my tama~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomgirl

Reaction score
the odest thing happened. ok so i kind of left my tamas on the necklace on the floor. but muy v3 was on pause FOR SURE. (or maybe just 90%) when i come back and look at them, my v2 has ran out of batteries and my v3 DIED. it was a fireball dude for some time. but when i look at my history (this is my 2nd time that ithas died) it saysthat he had turned into the ninja dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think that somone could of stepedon them and it came off pause or maybe do you think that i just left in off pausse. oh yah. my v2, won't flash the batery with the X. it just has the battery with the X on it and won't flash!!!!!!!!! please help. i am VERY worried. :hitodetchi: :huh:

I AM DESPRET (THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SPELL IT I KNOW) ~SOB SOB SOB SOB~

:hitodetchi: :huh: :eek: :rolleyes: :angry: WELL I KNOW THAT, BUT IT IS REALLY TRAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back