Can a Tamagotchi die if it is Paused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartmoor

Reaction score
HI

Can a tamagotchi die if it has been paused for say 3 weeks?/ It's a version 3 and my daughter has left it at her dads. I got him to pause if over the phone but if she doesn't see it again for 2 weeks and it is paused, will it be dead when she gets back to it??

I hope not, whats the longest anyone has left theirs on pause and it survived??

cheers

My daughter owns the tamagotchi, she left it at her dads place and it is going to be there, paused, for 2 weeks.

Do you think it will die, it is IS going to die, I would like to let her know NOW, so she can get use to the idea, rather than find out her lovely toy has died when she was expecting it to be alive and well ..

any idea?

Unless it was dead before, pause keeps everything paused, don't worry.

No - you should be fine.

As long as it stays on PAUSE all the time it should be alive and well after 2 weeks.

The only change will be that it will be older (in years, not appearance). It will still be the same character, eg. teen, but if you left it there as a teen aged 2yrs, then in 2 weeks time when you unpause it, it may well be the same teen, aged 14yrs!

(I once had mynew baby tama sitting there waiting to be named for over a week... when I finally gave her a name and started caring for her, she was already ten years old...lol)

thanks for the replies, that's brilliant news, my daughter was gutted at never seeing Sammy again because he would be dead. PHEW!!

ya (sammy) should be fine ity's like stoping the world but just for tamas!!!! :furawatchi:

No.It just pauses everything.That`s why they call it pause.It`s very useful sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back