My tama did somthing weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu12

Reaction score
My tama had no happy or hungry hearts then........he went in a cloud of dust and.......he was gone!!! He didn't come back for a few minutes. It had an away sign on the screen! If anyone knows what happend pleez tell me.

My tama had no happy or hungry hearts then........he went in a cloud of dust and.......he was gone!!! He didn't come back for a few minutes. It had an away sign on the screen! If anyone knows what happend pleez tell me.
i dunno what happend so this is a guess mayb it wnet 2 c a tama it loves either that or it wnt on vacation :)

oooooooor it was a cooool glitch! :) if it does it again contact me!

wat age was it?

wat tama?

wat gen.?

and all the other stuff u can tell me!

Your tama was probably connecting. Was there any tamas near by? Because it might have accidentally connected, or just a glitch connection

The "cloud of dust" and Away sign sound like it connected to another Tamagotchi. That's strange....

It happened again!!! This time it had full happy and hungry hearts! It came back with a present. It opened it and confetti came out. Then the cloud of dust came out and sucked it in!!! HELP!!!!

gen:12

Tama:Urutchi(the sheep)

Training:full

Name:Sandy

Weight:54

username:yogi

I luv Maskutchi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back