Naruto +Hinata

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u think naruto and hinata will end up together?

• YES DEFINITLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why u think that :) :p :angry: :angry:
I think they will end up toghether because hinata likes naruto and lok at my avitar the were ment 4 each other

Sakura DIES in the manga she gets stabbed with a sword in the japaneese manga and possibly the emglish one
Yeah but they bring her back to life. I think she almost dies..all i know is that she gets a sword stuck in her stomach

Then why does it say "The worst possible ending" ?????
Well anybody that dies?is about to die on Naruto either A.Comes back to life or B. Ends up not getting killed.

Plus the world POSSIBLE is in there, but yeah their a cute couple!

Yes. Here are teh couples I like (brace yourselves):

NaruHina

NaruSaku

SasuTen (Dont ask... only tweety knows why XD)

ShikaTema

ChoIno

LeeSaku

LeeIno (dont ask)

And thats all I can remember that I like o.0

Ones I hate:

SasuSaku and I hate it with a passion

NejiTen because Neji is SO mine *steals Neji and runs away*

ShikaIno because Ino doesnt deserve him

Thats all I can remember

Yes. Here are teh couples I like (brace yourselves):
NaruHina

NaruSaku

SasuTen (Dont ask... only tweety knows why XD)

ShikaTema

ChoIno

LeeSaku

LeeIno (dont ask)

And thats all I can remember that I like o.0

Ones I hate:

SasuSaku and I hate it with a passion

NejiTen because Neji is SO mine *steals Neji and runs away*

ShikaIno because Ino doesnt deserve him

Thats all I can remember
I like all of them though. Except LeeIno o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Xd I don't know anything about anime things. :furawatchi:

It depends on what the makers of naruto feel like.Well naruto likes Sakura doesn't he?

That could be a problem...
Thats true but Remember sackera dosen't Love Naruto so maby naruto is consealing his love 4 hinata -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- :(

They are gonna eventually end up with each other! I wonder why Hinata like Naruto. He's an idiot.

they make such a cute couple! cause... there oposites? usually I tell if they are good for each other if they are kinda diffrent.. you know.. the battery effect XD

They are gonna eventually end up with each other! I wonder why Hinata like Naruto. He's an idiot.
:p Same here but maybe hinata feals sympathy 4 him i mean naruto has been alne after birth B) :D :eek: ;) :( :ph34r: ^_^ :D ^_^

i think that hinata and naruto are perfect for eachother

wouldnt it be funny if the weirdest ppl ended up together..

example--

naruto/temari

kankuro/sakura

gaara/ino (yea like that would ever happen lol)

sasuke/hinata

XD

Gaara is never gonna have anyone. The Hokage never had anyone so why should the Kazekage? Shika/Temari. Naruto and Hinata won't happen until the very last episode/chapter and then they'll die 2 mins after.

Gaara is never gonna have anyone. The Hokage never had anyone so why should the Kazekage? Shika/Temari. Naruto and Hinata won't happen until the very last episode/chapter and then they'll die 2 mins after.
then how could the hokage have a grand son HUH??????????????? :p and no way naruto is the maine charicter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back