new baby tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meweefree

Reaction score
hey people. my tamagotchi was weird, it became an adult at 3, and then i connected once to my friend and there was fire works and they had twins!!! both me and my friend. and her tamagotchi was 4 and mine was 5. it was so weird, and now they are madly in love!!! can any one tell me what happened? :furawatchi:

Well, if there madly in love, they'll mate soon. And, it's a glitch about tamas becoming adults at age 3. And, they'll always be twins. They fell in love because you kept connecting them- They WILL mate soon.

that happenned to me before to (exept not the baby part) my tama evolved when she was 2 YEARS ISN'T THAT WEIRD!!!!! :huh: :huh: :D

that happenned to me before to (exept not the baby part) my tama evolved when she was 2 YEARS ISN'T THAT WEIRD!!!!! :huh: :huh: :D
Had that happen on a V2 ages and ages ago. I thinks its caused by some sort of glitch, because Tamas don't normally evolve that age.

Congrats on the Babies! First off did you and your friends tamas ever connect before that one connection?

If they have been connecting for a long time it could mean that they were aready in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back