bathing in poop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bballcrazi

Reaction score
i was just chillaxing when i saw my tama bathing in some sort of pot and the lines that usually say they r gonna potty show up. is it bathing in poo or what??help!! :huh: :huh: :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

i was just chillaxing when i saw my tama bathing in some sort of pot and the lines that usually say they r gonna potty show up. is it bathing in poo or what??help!! :huh: :huh: :D :huh: :huh: :huh:
Lol, no. when you see your Tamagotchi doing that, it just means that it is taking a bath. The squigly lines represent the steam that is comming out of the water, thats all. ;) don't worry, i am sure bandai would have never made a Tamagotchi that bathes is something that it shouldn't bathe in. ;)

//Tama-Love

that sould be a secret char like if u treat ur gotchi poorly and its lonley and takes a poo it ends up bathing in poo and then 1 min later it will change into a giant pile a poo named poopoogotchi lol jp :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
like tama-love said. it was just probaly taking a bath. lol :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

I don't think it's a glitch because mine does that every night before he goes to bed!!!! :furawatchi:

it's no glitch. JUst something every tama is programmed to do. It's only taking a bath.

me to mine did that because the lines that show when it has to go to the restroom it did that right next to the tub.

hehe my tammy took a bath lol for30 min lol in hot water it looked like it was nice the expression my obotchi had so i guess if it was poo they like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back