Toddler question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyDachi

Reaction score
:blink: I have been a happy tamagotchi owner for about eight months, and I've had up to generation fifteen! :furawatchi: The only thing I don't understand is that I can only get tamatchi and mizutamachi as toddlers!

I just want to experience those other toddlers, because I've own my units like forever. According to spudilike's liking/disliking chart (that I think is a great chart ;) ), I shoud be able to have kutchitamatchi and mohitamachi as well. Is my unit screwed up or something? Just wondering.... :ph34r:

They way you care for your tama influences what kind of character you normally get.

If you keep getting the same toddler, perhaps it is the way you look after your baby.

Do you always keep its happy and hungry hearts totally full during the hour it is growing?

Do you feed it snacks to keep happy hearts full or play games - or mix both?

Lots of us tend to care for our tamas in much the same way... so try to think about how you could care differently... for example, only feed it snacks (no games) to keep happy hearts full...

or even let the happy hearts empty out and make the baby beep for attention before you feed it snacks

just a few little differences in the way you would normally look after it might be enough to change the child/toddler character into a different one from your usual ones...

(I often seem to get the Mohitamachi... )

:blink: I have been a happy tamagotchi owner for about eight months, and I've had up to generation fifteen! :furawatchi: The only thing I don't understand is that I can only get tamatchi and mizutamachi as toddlers!I just want to experience those other toddlers, because I've own my units like forever. According to spudilike's liking/disliking chart (that I think is a great chart ;) ), I shoud be able to have kutchitamatchi and mohitamachi as well. Is my unit screwed up or something? Just wondering.... :ph34r:
Well,We all have our own way of looking after a Tamagotchi.Your way simply means Tamatchi and Mizutamatchi are most sutiable for your methods.If you treat it very differently,Then you may get a vary of toddlers.

//MG23//

Well keep trying and yes, those are your most suitable methods. Try a different method like hardly caring for the baby.

tama mum r u really sure that it depends on how u treat the baby ?

isnt it been said that babies not even die if u dont do anything and that the care u take 4 them doesnt really affect which toddler u get ? that its random or may depend a bit from parents...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well keep trying and yes, those are your most suitable methods. Try a different method like hardly caring for the baby.
Yeah, right. :mametchi: I will rather stick to my two toddlers, rather than neglecting them as babies. I always keep happy and hungry hearts full, though I think it's more important to keep it happy ;) .

But your advice seems sensical. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back