The strangest mating couple...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Sama

Reaction score
Heh, i was going to make this a poll, but found too many combinations, and sorry if someone thought of this before, but my mind wandered upon it, and now it's in the gutter... :angry:

[SIZE=12pt]Q: What, in your opinion, would be the most DISTURBING, STRANGEST and even FUNNIEST mating couple you could imagine?[/SIZE]

I would think that the Hanatchi mating with a Maskutchi would be quite the sight... :D just imagine what the kids would look like.... *imagines many worms with big noses sticking out behind masks...* :(

I would think a hanatchi and a robotchi,

robots with big round noses!

That would be scary!

Oh yeah, the first one, that is SERIOUSLY distrarbing! :angry:

I would think a hanatchi and a robotchi,robots with big round noses!

That would be scary!

Oh yeah, the first one, that is SERIOUSLY distrarbing! :blink:
I agree with mangorox. I also agree with the first one. If that would have benn my tama, i would have looked like this----> :ph34r: then like this---> :angry: then----> :D then---> :angry: then---> :( (oh well)

Some of the WORST couples...(and their offspring!)

Tarakotchi and Mimitchi (bunnies with stick legs and giant lips!)

Maskutchi and Kuchipatchi (a tiny Kuchi with a mask!)

Memetchi and Gozarutchi (ninja with giant eyes!)

That's about it. Putting a Robotchi in ANY couple would make it better!

P.S. Mermaidgir, I love your avatar! (Cuz I like penguins...do you ever watch 3-2-1 Penguins?)

Tarakotchi and Mametchi

Masktchi and Mimitchi

Gozarutchi and Memetchi

I've mated before with:

Masktchi and Memetchi (Masktchi mine, matchmaker)

Mimitchi and Gozarutchi (Mimitchi mine, matchmaker)

Kuchipatchi and Gozarutchi (Kuchipatchi mine, no matchmaker)

Ojitchi and Memetchi...scary. Or Oyajitchi and Memetchi...scarier still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gozarutchi and Tarakotchi, big square black babies with an aerial, big lips and long legs.

Hanatchi and Mimitchi, a little wormy thing with four legs, tail, ears and nose.

The matchmaker one with Hanatchi, poor thing with a blinky face and wrinkly mouth...

i wood say... a mametchi and a muskutchi!

a big lightbulb with a mask!

i would say a human and a Hanatchi it would be little humans with tails and big noses or you can use your imagination

A Tarakotchi and a Gozarutchi. (A big-lipped, ninja-masked, weak arms and strong legs potato [that hangs upside down from the ceiling])

these r weird:

mimitchi and oyajitchi (a rabbit guy with a beard and a bald spot with little round feet and hands)

robotchi and memetchi (a robot with a curly hair and a blinking light on top and big eyes)

nazotchi and mimitchi (a black bug with ears like a rabbit)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back