ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAMAGOTCHIS COME HERE NOW !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
Hey :mimitchi:

I wanted to tell the people who have tamagotchis to hear the new rule in school ! NO TAMAGOTCHIS ALLOWED IN CLASS ! IF YOU TAKE ONE WITH YOU IN CLASS , YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE ! I NEVER take my tamagotchi in class , my friend did and he got it taken away for the WHOLE year by the V.S. Principal ! So I am warning you , if you take your tamagotchi in class , the same thing will happen to you !

Hope I Helped !

- SSharada1325 :(

P.S. - Mimitchi Forever ! :(

You are right.

School is for learning and if you dont get a good education you wont be able to get a good paying job!

Dont take advantage of it!

Use your tama at recess! Or even make a tama meeting at recess! :lol:

-Love Mimitchiz

At my school you arent aloud to bring them or else u get it taken away and detention. i still bring mine, but whenever one of my teachers sees me playing it i press 'B' and say im checking my clock...... works every time.

SSharada1325 is right. You can play with your Tamas when you get home, too. :) :lol:

i see a whole bunch of seventh graders at my school playing with them.(i am in 8th)so i guess we can if we put them on pause.

[SIZE=8pt] I know my teacher is a tight wad.She took my and my friends tama!She took my tama first. I came home I told my mom.She came back to my school screaming and cussing!I got it back.[/SIZE] :hitodetchi:

My school teachers dont care, or at least my biology teacher doesnt.

my friend and I were playing one day in class, and she just came up to us and said: "What are those? Virtual pets? Cute."

:p :D :D

u guys are lucky i go to a private scool and im not even allowed to have mine in my backpack but i put it in my locker and play with it between classes

Well my teacher even lets me put it on my desk and i feed it when it needs and droppings and she even put a keyring on it for me and said u can just keep it on your desk.She rocks :D :D

lol i dont have yo put it on pause unless it will die in 3 hours lol i always feed it at lunch and then leave it alone tell after school then im free hehe lol

I think the rule is only in New York State because I live there .

- SSharada1325

P.S. mimitchi Forever ! :)

[SIZE=21pt]Well my teacher doesn't really care that much at all. I play with them when I'm done all of my seatwork and once I was playing with my tamagotchi i spotted my teacher looking at me but she didnt do anything[/SIZE]

:) Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
my teacher is awesome and would probably let me play it,but I would never risk my tamas.Education is my middle name,you could say. :blink:

That is EXACTLY what i want to tell everyone !

- SSharada1325

P.S. I love Mimitchis ! :nazotchi:

My princple doesnt even now wat it is so we play with it all the time at school the trick is not to get caught playing it

I always play with my tamas when my teachers aren't looking. (but i mainly play with them in 7th period cause that teacher never catches anything we do :) )

I bring it to school but I play it only when I am in the school bus. Everybody goes "Connect connect!" Haha!

~*Berrydaze*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back