Photo
- - - - -

Did my tamagotchi die?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sunshine848

• sunshine848 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:19 PM ( #1 )

I checked on my tamagotchi and on the screen there is an egg like figure with wings bouncing up and down. The toy is still "chirping", but I cannot click on any of the function buttons excpt for time and it's age, weight, etc. Did the tama die? or is it possibly becoming an angel? I have version 3. Let me know! thanks!

Replies

Views

Started

16 Nov 2006

Last Post

17 Nov 2006

tamaluver729

• tamaluver729 user photo

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:28 PM ( #2 )

i'm sorry but.......your tama has died but don't press reset just hold down the 1st and last button at the same time and you'll get a new tama and then in history your old tama will be there!!!!! :lol:

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 17 November 2006 - 01:46 AM ( #3 )

I checked on my tamagotchi and on the screen there is an egg like figure with wings bouncing up and down. The toy is still "chirping", but I cannot click on any of the function buttons excpt for time and it's age, weight, etc. Did the tama die? or is it possibly becoming an angel? I have version 3. Let me know! thanks!

I'm soryr, your Tamagotchi has left to its home planet in order to seek better care.

Hold down A and C simulataneously and a new egg will appear. Make sure to care for this egg and remember to pause/place Tamagotchi to sleep if you're not going to be around for a while, okay?

Tecna

• tecna user photo

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:55 AM ( #4 )

Maybe your old tamahotchi has found a suitable partner already :hitodetchi: