mini pets....for explorer tv

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akichan

Reaction score
My cousin just got a gigapet with explorer tv, and i have been playing it with her...since she threw away the instructions without thinking, we were wondering if anyone could please tell us how we get a mini pet on explorer tv... please/thank you :)

YOU HAVE TO ALREADY HAVE YOUR GAME LOADED BEFORE ZAPPING THEM IN OR YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT AND SNAP IT IN AGAIN.

Well I finally figured out where garden book 2 was :D On mystery island.

My daughter has lost the instructions for our explorer, and we are not sure how to feed the giga minipet. We have bought food, gone back to the house and selected give your pet something, and it will not show up on the screen to hand over to my mini...

I also do not know how to control the functions on the actual minipet device...

Anyone have suggestions or help?

I don't think the minipet can eat while it's connected to the Explorer. If you press zap before you diconnect it, any food it and the TV pet acquired while the minipet was there will still be there among the handheld pet's items, and he/she can eat it then.

I also do not know how to control the functions on the actual minipet device...
If you mean the controls on the handheld pet, there's a large button on the right side that gives you a menu display if you push the top of it, and lets you pet your pet if you push the bottom of it. (The word "menu" is printed on the device above this button, and the word "pet" is printed below it.) Below that are 2 small buttons with triangles on them for right and left which which you push to scroll between selections on the menu when you're in menu mode, or make the pet go right or left when it's just walking around. On the left side is a medium sized button with the word "Zap" above it. When you're in menu mode, press "Zap" when you've used the scroll buttons to choose something from the menu. When you're in regular mode, "Zap" makes the pet dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back