Awwww how cute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
I have a decothi and i saw when the turkey did chase her so i wanted to tape it with my cell phone. And then it stoped and i saw my tama sitting on the toilet seat :mametchi: and 2 second after that her baby did poop :furawatchi:

Has this cute thing happend to u as well :furawatchi:

well it has been on the tolit, but did it go on the tolit on it's own!!!!!!!!!!!???????? :furawatchi:

usuallt when you see stinky lines its supposed to go on the toilet seat when u press to clean up its mess, but it went on its own?! i dont believe it!

wow! thats so cute! :furawatchi: lucky ducky!

I think that today it´s the World Toilet Organization and maybe thats why my tama did seat on the toilet :unsure:

maybe that´s a new thing that tamagotchis v3 can do :unsure:

my tama always sits on the toilet there is nothing wrong w/ that.

i saw a turkey chasing my tama earlier too!! but my tama Daisy died today aswell =( i dont know why

i havn´t notice that they sit on the toilet :D

when my tama had to go there are these signs like when they take a bath. I thougth this was someting new does every characters do that or just a few :D

Its not a glitch its complety normal when wavy stinky line go at each side its so cute lol. :D :D :D

If your tama goes ont eh toilet by itself, that means its already potty trained!!Who agrees with me??

I admit that my tama didn´t go to the toilet on it´s own i didn´t know that they did that and i thougth that they did it on it´s own :mellow:

That`s cool how it goes to the toilet by itself. Mine never does that.

well I never had a tukey chasing my tama. but I saw my tama on a ducky toilet seat going to the bathroom. and when it turned into a teen it went to the bathroom on a reg. toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back