HELP!Read ASAP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
Why does my tama keep on going to the egg screen when i shake it or put it in something?I keep on downloading it but it is getting annoying.Do you have a explanation or a way to fix it?Please help! :kusatchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

well, one time I put my GameBoy in my jacket's pocket and it restarted and lost all my game savings. Maybe if you put it in some sort of foam, it will break.

==========================================================

[SIZE=21pt]A code for getting 9,999 points~~~~~~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]click here for the code~~~[/SIZE]

well, one time I put my GameBoy in my jacket's pocket and it restarted and lost all my game savings. Maybe if you put it in some sort of foam, it will break.

==========================================================

[SIZE=21pt]A code for getting 9,999 points~~~~~~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]click here for the code~~~[/SIZE]
Foam? I dont think so.

Maybe since you're shaking it so much it's moving something inside your tama thats causing it to glitch up.

I tried to open it and see but it wont open!What should i do with it?By the way it keeps on saying out of battery!!!!HELP!

By shake it i mean shake it by put it in something i mean like if i put it in my pocket

I tried to open it and see but it wont open!What should i do with it?By the way it keeps on saying out of battery!!!!HELP!
Um, that means you have to replace the battery...thats why your tama is all glitchy.

Probably

Last edited by a moderator:
i put in a new battery yesterday and it says there is no more battery juice left.Does anyone else have a explanation?Oh by the way a little while ago the ink got all messedup does anyone know how to fix it?

... Maybe you got the wrong type of battery? It takes one CR-2032 (its 3 volts).

:) Hope I helped! ^__^

It sounds like your Tamagotchi might be broken, however there are other things that are more likely:

If the battery ran out in a day, it could be a dud battery - this has happened to me before. You'll just have to buy a new battery, try a different brand ;) .

I think by "the ink", you might mean the pixels (the little black squares on the screen which make up your Tamagotchi character). Sometimes they get messed up after opening up your Tamagotchi, dropping it or very rarely simply from changing the battery. Most of the time they will go back to normal, unless you've opened it up and taken the screen off. This is a display problem which I have had before and it has never affected the actual game. ;)

As for the original problems, these could have been related to a low battery or the Tamagotchi being dropped.

StarTama :)

i really enjoyed your help!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im being sarcastic!NOT!Thanks!!

Please give me some more suggestions?I really need help!I reallly would apreciate if you would send me a reply!

PlEaSe RePlY AsAp (as soon as soon as posible)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rEaLlY nEeD yOuR hElP!! hurry before its to late! :( ^_^ ;) :D B) :( :wub: :( :wacko: :ph34r: <_< <_<

Hi, maybe its messing up because the friend that gave it to you dropped it, or it got too old!Hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back