Turkey Chase!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tama does that on Thanksgiving, yours must have your time set to the 20th or something. It is one of those cute animations!

I came to my tamas a while ago and they were both up at the top of the screen with a bird flying behind them! Honest, they were! Is it because it is Christmas?

This is the Thanksgiving Animation! It is a turkey chasing your tama, it's really funny- nothing to worry about, giraffagotchi!

~R-M~ :blink:

*I just merged this topic with the topic titled "Wierd" so we can have one big Turkey Chase thread :huh: *

I saw the turkey chase yesterday, and I even took a few photos on my phone. I think it's hilarious! It is the Thanksgiving surprise animation, and it will happen all week.

My brother saw it happening to his tama and thought the turkey wanted to eat his tama

Lets see, do you recognize any Hodays that are comming up in a day, or two? The answer is yes, Thanksgiving is a holiday that will be celebrated on Thursday, November 23, of each year. The past month, you should have seen a Turkey run around, and chase your Tamagotchi around the screen! It is just a friendly reminder that Thanksgiving is coming up very shortly.

Bandai has made many animations like the one you have encountered! Some include Christmas, Easter, and even your Birthday! Please read this topic, that GK1 made for Tama-Zone:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=3451&st=0last .

//Tama-Love

Lol the same happened to me! It was really disturbing but hten i relised it was thanksgiving! Don't think my tama wanted to be friends with it because he just stood there like o_O

~.:princessDejz:. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back