Please,I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
My tamas have 4 hearts when you go to them on the friends list.But however,Ive been waiting hours for them to get married and have a baby.Should I use the love potion?I need to know how to use it,though.Please answer before Nov.20th,2006

Well Girl you gotta wait soon enough they might fall in love or they might not its just liek love you cant foruse someone to love someone and PS you cant use a love potion

Well Girl you gotta wait soon enough they might fall in love or they might not its just liek love you cant foruse someone to love someone and PS you cant use a love potion
really?

okay.Thanks.by the way,im not a very patient person,but i think I can wait. :blink:

what will happen if i use the love potion?

i dont think there is even a suych thing liek a love potion in V3 because my one dya whiel i was on tamatalk i looked at tama and this old man was reading a stories so i dieced to feed it when suddenly a boy comes along and then it says love or not? so i picked love and the ights went OUT which was gross and when the lights go back on POOF my tama had a baby!!

VERY WERID

Listen, my tamagotchis did the same thing. just wait

the love potion just like makes tamas that aren't in love fall in love.

Buckeye411 :blink:

okthe hearts are good u have to make them vist sevril time and ull get a baby

there is a love potion and if there are no hearts and u want them married us it

and the old guy is the match maker(Mrs. Bussybody) and saying yes is like an arranged marrige

If you keep connecting them - don't give up - they'll fall in love in no time. The lights will go out (secret Tama business :D ) and when they come on again you'll have a little baby Tama! ;) :huh:

Just connect on present & carry on doing it. You will know when coz they will shake their heads alot (weird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back