kuchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuchipatchi is an average tamagotchi, so don't take good or bad care of it. It could also become several other tamagotchis, like memetchi. :huh:

I really really wanted a Kuchipatchi and had never got one- but in the last few weeks I have had 3 on different tamas :angry: :angry: :angry:

The way to get it is on an ODD generation- I reckon you have to MISS about 2 of the attention beeps. That is when the baby/toddler/teen goes to sleep on one occasion DO NOT turn off the lights. And on another occasion ignore one of the other attention beeps. I was purposely trying to get one.

Weight/ training etc I don't think it matters much- but I tended to feed snacks for happiness rather than games. BUT I did make sure the hungry hearts were always full or only one empty- the same with the happy. However you are probably just as likely to get a Memetchi or Billotchi this way too.

//Spudilike :lol:

I have one named Cake.I got her by paying normal attention to her and only letting one heart go down,then I would fill it up again.Well,hope I helped you!I hope your friend gets a kuchipatchi! :angry:

My friend got a kuchipatchi and it was so cute!All she did was take normal care of it and put it on pause when she had to go somewhere for more than 1 hour!!!You try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back