HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettygirlmadi!

Reaction score
My tamagotchi keeps on going to the egg screen!I keep downloading it but its really starting to get annoying!When i try to put it in my pocket it resets!!HELP HELP HELP!!Please reply!Oh and when i put in a new battery 5 mins later it says out of battery!!!!Its a new v2 tama.REPLY ASAP!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]if it says out of battery just restart it. it always works for my brother[/SIZE]

I need help!If you reply i will give you a secret cheat that no one knows!!!Onustly

Reply ASAP.By the way if you reply by 4:00 tomrow you will get a prize!Its a secret password for all tamas!

Put in a brand new, CR-2032 Battery, and reset. That should do it. :nazotchi:

no offense you shouldnt't keep asking for replies, and to help you but no offense from your description i think it is fake i may be wrong.

[SIZE=14pt]Ok, Reset it and then predd A and C, at the same time and then it will hatch![/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]Hoped I helped[/SIZE]

You wouldn't need to debug it. You only do that if you wanna cheat your Tama, and it risks breaking it for good. Your reset button might be jammed. Try to check it out... press it a few times maybe, with a long but not too sharp object, and see if it gets unstuck; or if you're daring enough, carefully take the back off it and check it out, and fix it up if it needs to be. Also, with the battery thing, that's a problem with your Tama. It could be not recieving it properly - make sure the battery is in good and propper and then close it up and try again. It might be continuously restarting because the battery isn't connecting properly.

I hope I helped some. :)

WAT KIND A BOX DID IT COME IN IS THE TAMAGOTCHI PICTURE BIGGER THEN USAL IF SO THEN ITS A FAKE

Make sure you are putting in the right battery. Make sure all the screws are tightened. If this doesn't work, you may want to think to yourself:Did I get it wet? If the answer is YES than this may be why your tamagotchi doesn't work. Take out the battery and leave it out for about a day in a warm place, so it could dry. Then, put the battery back in and press the reset button and then download. If this doesn't work, you may want to contact BanDai. You could also ask your friend if there was a problem with the tamagotchi before she gave it to you and also ask where she got it from. If she says where she got it from, you might want to go to that store and tell them the problem. If they can't help they may give you a refund on the tamagotchi or let you get another one for free. Hope this helps!

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back