Psypets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
You should really check it out, at psypets.net and wiki.psypets.net for any questions you have about the site.

Wow! I really like this! It seems so much calmer than Neopets. Everything is small and simple and not at all overwhelming. :blink: This is great. My username on there is TrickerTreat (surprise surprise).

Glad you like it! :D And I'm not doing this for like, refering points or anything, because there's none of that on the site :wacko: I'm only doing this to show people what an awesome site it is so they don't give it 1 and 2 when voting for psypets on a voting site :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Psypets >>>>>>>>> neopets.

Thank you so much.

Yay! :puroperatchi:

Unfortunately, I don't play it too much anymore. You can contact me on psypets at Oliva or A Lex Clone, if I happen to be on :ichigotchi:

Psypets is cool! And so is Powerpets. Much better than Neopets, no ads, nothing of that kind. My username is the same (Evguenia). I didn't go on much lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to sign up for it in a few minutes, i played neopets a few years ago and powerpets last year. i guess if they're all basically the same, i could try it out! :D

i don't know what to do on psypets, when i signed up yesterday and didn't know what to do... i just set it to vacation mode cuz i was bored :)

Latest posts

Back