My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phi21

Reaction score
Well, I've just decided to start up a log. I'm not very good at keeping up with stuff like logs, journals, and diaries, so I apologize in advance for forgetting about this log.

Friday- This past Friday, Friday the 13th, 2005, I decided to start up my tamagotchis again. Phi, and Earl were born!!! They were just regular little CUTE babychis, and I love that stage!!! After a while, they grew into Marutchis, and they were still the same cute blobs, except bigger.

Saturday- At 8:15 AM, Earl woke me up because he wanted some attention. Phi and Earl were very happy that they finally got fed, after being up for only FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!! I was pretty mad at Earl, but who could stay mad at his cute little face/body??? Since I couldn't fall back asleep, I decided to play a few games with them. Their favorite was the Hurdle Game, which they loved to play ALOT. Later in the day at about 4:30 PM, both of them grew in Ichigotchis almost simultaniously. They were even cuter little strawberry dudes, but a bit more stubborn. They refused to play the Hurdle Game when I thought they should, and only wanted to play the Dance Game (typical).

Sunday (Today)- Since they are now teenagers, Phi and Earl didn't wake up until about 9:00 AM. I was pleased because then I got to sleep in a little before one of them, I didn't know which, started beeping for attention. I got up, and fed and played with them. Just a little while ago, I'm sorry to say, I deactivated Earl, because since tomorrow I am going back to school, having two Tamagotchis there would be hard to take care of, and kind of embarassing if anyone saw me with them. I haven't entirly lost Earl, because anytime I want, I can just pop a battery back into his Egg, and re-download him back. I know it's kind of cruel to deactivate Earl and not Phi, but I had to choose!! I guess I kind of favored Phi more. I hope I don't get caught tomorrow with my Tama!!!

More later.....

Haha!! I made it through today without getting caught with Phi at school!! W00T!!! I'm very proud of myself because no other people saw me with it either. I used some of the tips that I've been reading.

Phi still hasn't grown into an adult. Oh well, I guess these things take time. Today, she finally got her last training bar, and I am very proud of her. She is still being stubborn, but not as much anymore. During school, since it was hard to play games with her when she was missing a Heart, I had to feed her snacks. This caused her to gain about 10 lbs. between 9:00 AM and 3:17 PM. But, as I was walking home, I burned those pounds right off!! As I'm typing this, Phi is taking a bath. She is very shy when she does this, so I'm trying not to look at that cute little TamaTub.

Well, I've got to get to my job at the Daily Tamagotchi, so I'll write more later. BTW, if you're looking for a great newspaper with tons of info in it, check out the Daily Tamagotchi!!!!

Well, I made it through another day without getting caught with my Tama, Phi, at school. Yay!! I'm so happy because this morning as I was walking through the halls at school with my friend Christine, she showed me her *NEW* Tamagotchi Connection V1 that she had just gotten the night before. It was the all purple one that comes with stickers. I have to say, it's very cool. I was the one that convinced her to get one :D . So, now, we are both totally obsessed with our tamagotchis and constantly fiddle with them at school. We actually managed to connect them a few times throughout the day. So, now Phi has a new friend named Lila, which is very cool. ALSO, today my Tama grew into a Mametchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHI GO PHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!! I'm really pleased now because she has a later bedtime and she doesn't wake up so early. Yess!!

So, today at school, I wasn't as hesitant to take out my Tama to check on it and maybe play a few games with it, now that I know someone else (Christine) has one. I'm still pretty secretive with Phi though.

The 8th Grade Class is going on their D.C. trip tomorrow, and for the people that aren't going, we get to go to the zoo!! I love the zoo, except for when the peacocks chase me :angry: . Of course, I'm going to take Phi with me. I don't go anywhere without her now a days.

Current Stats:

Hungry Hearts: Full

Happy Hearts: Full

Training: Full

Weight: 30 Lbs.

Phi is awake and bouncing around now that she doesn't have to go to bed at 8 anymore!!! She and I are so excited for the zoo tomorrow!!! "Yes you are, aren't you Phi??!" I say in a baby voice. LOL!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've just decided to start up a log. I'm not very good at keeping up with stuff like logs, journals, and diaries, so I apologize in advance for forgetting about this log.
:blink: I told you that I would forget about this log. That's just the kind of person I am . I'll try to update everything that has happened so far.

Well, Phi has passed on to let her child, Nut, live. Phi mated with another Tama with no name because the person who owned that specific Tamagotchi forgot to give it one!! As a result, Nut was born. She is named after the Egyptian sky goddess, Nut, because I was reading a mythology book at the time I had to name her. Most people probably think that I was eating some Planter's Peanuts or something when I was naming her, which is not the case. So, here are my current Tama's stats:

Current Stats:

Hungry Hearts: Full

Happy Hearts: Full

Training: Full

Weight: 20 Lbs.

So, there you have it.

On another note, my friend Molly has recently found her Tama, so she started it up again. It is a girl Marutchi named Fuzzi. It's very cute, but she and Nut don't get along very well. Christine's (my other friend) Tama is doing very well. It turned into an adult sometime as we were in English. It was very funny to see the shocked look on her face when she secretly glanced at her Tama. :D .

Latest posts

Back