What is this called?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syribo

Reaction score
Hi everyone smile.gif I recently re-joined these forums... I haven't been on here in more than a year, during the time when the Connections/Connexions/Pluses first came out... I have 5 Pluses, 2 Ketai's, 6 Connections, 3 Connexions, 1 Ocean, 1 Morino, 1 Angel and 1 Gen1.

I have 4 of the first Connections that came out... I guess they are V1's? The are without the points, and they have the Dance and Jump games.

I have 2 other Connections that I bought about a year ago... They have points, and the 'Bump' 'Jump' and 'Heading' games. What are these then? They aren't V3's, they don't have the antenna liek the Ketai's do... but they have the item shop and all of that. I am really wondering because I was looking at both the V2 and V3 growth charts.. and I've gotten a character I haven't seen on anything. Anyone know the name of this guy?

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Syribo/whatisthis.jpg

I made it in paint, it's an exact replica heh.. But I have no idea what it's called, I've never had it before. I'm glad I finally got back into playing with my Tama's again.. it's been so long and I missed them smile.gif I am planning on buying one of the new V3's as soon as I get the money for it.

Any help would be lovely! Thanks biggrin.gif

UFO-tchi, it's on the V2 Character Chart in the reference section but the reason why you didn't find it is because Bandai(or whoever made that chart :puroperatchi: ) put Ufotchi as an adult, but it is a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back