Whoooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I am VERY pleased with my younger brother! :) I TAUGHT HIM HOW TO BURP!!!!!!! XD He burps whenever I say so! You ever teach your younger sibling something disgusting?

im sorry, but thats just...

[SIZE=21pt]GROSS[/SIZE]

cool! I wish i could burp on command. *sigh* if i had 3 wishes, that would be one of them..

I taught my bro how to do a armpit fart!! He does it when i do it^^it's so funny,he's still practicing,he could do old man farts,but sometimes if he's lucky he does a big fart with his arm^^

I taught my bro how to do a armpit fart!! He does it when i do it^^it's so funny,he's still practicing,he could do old man farts,but sometimes if he's lucky he does a big fart with his arm^^
I don't think burping's gross, but I think farting is. That's cool. I wish I could burp on command, too. My conscience is disappointed in me for not being able to. If I had 3 wishes, burping on command would definitely not be one of them. To me, I could do so much better things with that power. I would wish

1. World peace, and no bad guys or anything! May the world love each other!

2. Animals would be happy and no one would kill animals for food anymore. Animals and humans will love each other and be forever in harmony. No animals, from then on, could become extinct and all the endangered species would no longer be endangered.

3. Pollution is impossible, and all materials decompose in a week. Or, even better, friendly trash-eating aliens come and their trash is our food and our trash is their food, and we become friends and they become our pets. (They are adorably cute!)

I don't think burping's gross, but I think farting is. That's cool. I wish I could burp on command, too. My conscience is disappointed in me for not being able to. If I had 3 wishes, burping on command would definitely not be one of them. To me, I could do so much better things with that power. I would wish
1. World peace, and no bad guys or anything! May the world love each other!

2. Animals would be happy and no one would kill animals for food anymore. Animals and humans will love each other and be forever in harmony. No animals, from then on, could become extinct and all the endangered species would no longer be endangered.

3. Pollution is impossible, and all materials decompose in a week. Or, even better, friendly trash-eating aliens come and their trash is our food and our trash is their food, and we become friends and they become our pets. (They are adorably cute!)
Ya...your wishes are nevering going to happen lol.

Burping on cue is easy, I don't know how I can do it tho....

And TamaXTREAM, I wish those wishes were going to happen too, but for the war one the bible said there would always be war, or so I heard from my grandma.

Animals should not be killed for no reason, even though chicken is so good..... Maybe animal cruelty should be stoped, and every stary cat and dog and other animal had a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back