HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
so my two tamagotchis got married right,and then I connected the girl with annother tamagotchi which is a boy.So now i see a heart,and Im like,"shes already married!!!!"then I look on my friends list and I see 4 hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP.SHE GOT MARRIED TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :( :( :(

You probably just connected them alot and that's why there are four hearts. But she can't have babies with this other tamagotchi if she already had babies with another one. If that isn't the case, than your tamagotchi can mate with this tamagotchi because she didn't have babies with the other one. Hope this helps!

GotchiGirl96

:) :( :huh: :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
She couldn't have gotten married twice. If there were four hearts, that is your level of friendship with that tamagotchi, which in this case was a mate or partner. If your tamagotchi had babies with this other tamagotchi and there are two of them, that is how it is supposed to be so that each parent can get a baby. It doesn't mean she got married twice. If you connected them after having the babies than the heart will probably still be there, only the two tamagotchis can't have any more babies together. But they are still in love. Hope this helps!
GotchiGirl96

:) :( :huh: :( :( :(
so,even if i connect those two more she wont have another baby?

Well, check out my post again. I edited it. I think that will answer your question better. If she already has a baby, she can't have another with a different tamagotchi.

Well, check out my post again. I edited it. I think that will answer your question better. If she already has a baby, she can't have another with a different tamagotchi.
okay that helped me more.She had babies with the other one already.

thank you so much,goodness i didnt know what to do!!!I think the other tama will be a little mad the girl is in love with the other one....lol

okay that helped me more.She had babies with the other one already.

thank you so much,goodness i didnt know what to do!!!I think the other tama will be a little mad the girl is in love with the other one....lol
LOL! No problem. Yes, I feel bad for the other tamagotchi. But, uh, listen dude, I already had kids with someone. So back off and stop hittin' on me. LOL! Good luck raising the baby!

LOL! No problem. Yes, I feel bad for the other tamagotchi. But, uh, listen dude, I already had kids with someone. So back off and stop hittin' on me. LOL! Good luck raising the baby!
lol!!!!

danx,Im namin one baby after his daddy waddy :huh:

so my two tamagotchis got married right,and then I connected the girl with annother tamagotchi which is a boy.So now i see a heart,and Im like,"shes already married!!!!"then I look on my friends list and I see 4 hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP.SHE GOT MARRIED TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :angry: :angry: :angry:
They can get in love more than once, but will only ever have but one marriage.

Don`t worry, it`s ok!They won`t get married, but they will be good friends.VERY good friends, but that`s a good thing!I`m happy your tama has a new best friend!

I know what happened! :kuribotchi: See, when tamagotchis have four hearts (look in friends list) they will love each other and kiss during connection by showing a heart on the screen.Now this will only work if you have:

1.One parent on each tamagotchi.

2.One parent is a boy and the 2nd one is a girl.

I hope it helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back