Aaaaahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qerk0

Reaction score
Okay, my Young Mimitchi had her back turned to me, and then I fed her, and SHE LEVITATED OFF THE GROUND!

Does my Tama have psychic powers? :rolleyes: Just kidding. What I'm wondering is, why does it only do this when it needs praise?

~A concerned Tama-fanatic

Umm, well.. Was it a special food?

In the Keitai Tamagotchi, there are some foods that make them super happy and they go a little nuts after they get those foods. Maybe something like that happened. :D

Umm, well.. Was it a special food?In the Keitai Tamagotchi, there are some foods that make them super happy and they go a little nuts after they get those foods. Maybe something like that happened. :D
lol! i loved that wording "go nuts." anyways, mothra is right, some foods for ex lobtster make your tama jump and spin in mid-air

I had it b-4.....is it a version 2?? :p

cause some food make tamagotchis hyper!!!!!!!! ;)

like meatloaf! :huh:

did he stop after a while??? :angry:

cause if it did-it's alright ;)

;)

Nope. I have a undebugged, Connection, V1. It was just a plain old bread roll. And it only happened while it was on the eat screen.

Hey, why'd you change your avvie? I liked the one with an Oniontchi and hearts. Though that Pokemon is soooo cute...

Yeah, I know I change it often. I will change it to that one later. :D

Well, uh, he was a V1, like I said. Ack! It's happening to my Oniontchi, too! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back