WAT THE HECK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl6

Reaction score
this is so weird! one of my tamas is just a baby and it transforms in an hour ino that was normal but every hour it trans forms. is it possible 0 years old and is a adult? and then at least an hour and a half later the matchmaker comes......

that's not it either my OTHER TAMA TURNED INTO A SPOON!!!!

HELP!!

babys do evole after 1 hour.

but childs take one whole day

teannages 2.3.4 days

and the matchamer comes when your tama is an adult a few days later

so yes it is a glitch!!!!!!! <_<

You should reset and download your tamagotchi. It must be a glitch. You said that your tamagotchi turned into a spoon. Can you please describe this tamagotchi a bit more. The only possible character that I can come up with is a Hanatchi.

You should reset and download your tamagotchi. It must be a glitch. You said that your tamagotchi turned into a spoon. Can you please describe this tamagotchi a bit more. The only possible character that I can come up with is a Hanatchi.
it had no face it looked just like a spoon no hair ,smile, just a spoon. wen i play games it just stays there i can't control it! wen i feed it it scoops up the food and throws it off the screen( i guess that's how it eats) heres the details:

name: Chef

how old: 1 yr.

it was a baby and just turned to a spoon and right now i can play all the games.

if it were a hanatchi i'd no ihad it likea billion times its mother was a megatchi

that's nearly all the big details

I'd like to see some photos of this. Do you have a digital camera?

A SPOON???????!!!!!!!! :D

That sounds like well I don't know to describe it but the best

I can do is say that it's WEIRD!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

'(|__|)'

(='.'=)(hi I am the shop kepper)

(")__(")(*want any tamas?)

(*we have...

:unsure: , :) , B) , B) , :( , :unsure: , :unsure: ,& :unsure:

well it just left, my digital camera is broken, i tried drawing it on paint but it was moving (it was in pause), i checked the family and it was there except wen i was goin on paint it wasn't there any more!

I think because its because of its name because chefs do use spoons you know. everybody knows that.Well not exactly everybody but i know that you know that. If that is really true dont name someone a name like chef.Only if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. ^_^ That is a really strange glitch. If by any chance, can you get a camera that works and show us a picture? I've never heard of that happening before. Try reseting and downloading. If the problem consists, you might want to contact BanDai about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back