Communication Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MandaTama

Reaction score
I was connecting with my friend's tamagotchi, and the other tama (who she was meant to vist to)'s screen showed my tama on there, however it never left my screen. My tama was playing as usual. The two were just visiting, but when it was time for mine to come back, it came, but then mine (who'd been on my screen all along) started doing something very strange neither of us had seen before.

It was squating with shut eyes, up and down, for 5 minutes. After the motion stopped, it went back to normal. It was in perfect health, everything.

Has this ever happened to anybody?

I was connecting with my friend's tamagotchi, and the other tama (who she was meant to vist to)'s screen showed my tama on there, however it never left my screen. My tama was playing as usual. The two were just visiting, but when it was time for mine to come back, it came, but then mine (who'd been on my screen all along) started doing something very strange neither of us had seen before.
It was squating with shut eyes, up and down, for 5 minutes. After the motion stopped, it went back to normal. It was in perfect health, everything.

Has this ever happened to anybody?
hmm.....did it have a baby with the other tama?That might be it.Look on your friends list.It should be 4 hearts if they r in love.

Was your Tamagotchi "happy"? ;) What stage and how old are both of the Tamagotchis? :blink: By answering these questions I can find out a little more about what hapened.

//Tama-Love

No, they were both girls so no baby.

They were Teens, age 1. Both.

It wasn't a happy signal or anything like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they were both girls so no baby.They were Teens, age 1. Both.

It wasn't a happy signal or anything like that.
Maybe your Tamagotchi got a present. Or- Teens usually dance/sing at this age. Was the Tamagotchi dancing with music notes around it? Thats probably the case. :blink:

//Tama-Love

You know sometimes if you try to connect your Tamagotchi in direct sunlight it doesn't work, or it glitches up a bit. That might have happened. Whenever you connect, you should do it somewhere in the shade, and away from heat. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back