whats his name???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motherkylie

Reaction score
I have a toddler boy tama connex v2, he looks like a black Marutchi but with a point on top of his head, and has a really big smile...whats his species???

I'm pretty sure that it's Kurabotchi. I want to get that character! Can you please tell me how you got him? Like from what character, how did you treat it and did you give it treats. :D

After I matched my furuwatchi with a kutchipatchi, they made a baby puchitchi which turned into the toddler kuribotchi. He then turned into the teen propellertchi, and is now an adult memetchi. :rolleyes: His hearts and hunger were always at least 2 and he loves ice creams! Hope this helps

:wacko: Thanks, maybe I can't get him because he's only a second generation character, I'll try keeping the hearts on 2 on G1 and see what happens.

After I matched my furuwatchi with a kutchipatchi, they made a baby puchitchi which turned into the toddler kuribotchi. He then turned into the teen propellertchi, and is now an adult memetchi. :) His hearts and hunger were always at least 2 and he loves ice creams! Hope this helps
Lets see, is a propellertchi a child otr a teen on V2... or is itboith???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back