Photo
- - - - -

TamaTalk FAQ Team!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:54 AM ( #1 )

Hello TamaTalkers! :huh:

Well, as you've probably noticed, the TamagotchiFAQ has been growing and growing and has been becoming a really good resource for Tamagotchi owners.. But it's been becoming a little too hard to manage. So Admin and myself got planning and decided that the best option would be to introduce a new team - The TamagotchiFAQ Team!

This team will help manage and look after the FAQ. The team members will approve and edit new content, as well as answer questions and keep the FAQ up to date. The team will have no moderation powers on the forums - but they have powers at the FAQ to help manage it. They will also have a special group and (to come soon) a badge.

So, who are the TamagotchiFAQ Team members? We are pleased to announce that we have two TamaTalk members who have agreed to join the group; Tama-Love and Chocosilver! Note that some Guides may choose to be apart of both the Guide and FAQ team if they wish. :huh:

How do you join the team? Well you have to be a nice and friendly member with strong Tamagotchi knowledge and good spelling/grammar. If we think you are appropriate for the job, we'll ask you. :blink:

Let us know if you have any questions about this team and we'll answer them for you. ;)

Please congratulate Tama-Love and Chocosilver! :huh:

Thanks!

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2006

Last Post

21 Dec 2006

StarTama

• startama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:46 AM ( #2 )

Congratulations Tama-Love and chocosilver!! ;)
You two are so helpful and you know a lot about Tamagotchis!
LOL, I just noticed that when Tama-Love was online her name was blue in the "Who's Online" thing. Cool!
StarTama :blink:

Edited by StarTama, 23 November 2006 - 03:09 PM.

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:01 AM ( #3 )

Yeah! Go Tama-Love and chocosilver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: ;) :D Best wishes to you, and I know you'll do really well!!
Best of luck from Rey Mysterio!
~R-M~ :blink:

Tom and mark

• tom-and-mark user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:19 AM ( #4 )

Sounds cool!Bandai are going to love what you and Admin are doing!!
I think we should have a "Tamagotchi FAQ forum" to try and explain how it works and how to get there!
Sorry i am off topic.
Anyway congrats to Chocosilver and Tama-Love!
You deserve to be one!I think they should have some forum powers aswell,but hay it is not my site!

-Tom and Mark

Lil'Tama

• liltama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:22 AM ( #5 )

This is a really good idea. That way people can just PM FAQ members and maybe we won't get so many of the same posts on the forums. That's really cool. I like that, it's a good idea! Well done Tama-Love and Chocosilver! ^_^ :wub:

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:22 AM ( #6 )

Thanks everyone for all your support! :wub:

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

• zaina-tama-freak user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:38 AM ( #7 )

Wow great job on the FAQ team idea! That's awesome chocosilver, way to go Tama-Love - congratulations on making the team! You will be fantastic members! :wub: -ZTF

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:13 AM ( #8 )

That way people can just PM FAQ members and maybe we won't get so many of the same posts on the forums.

The idea behind the FAQ and FAQ Team is not so that they are answering question by PM... Instead, they will be helping to build a resource for all tama fans to go find answers on their own on the Tamagotchi FAQ. The hope is that is makes finding answers easier for everyone. If people can't find the answer they need they can also submit the question. So please don't everyone flood our new team members with PM questions! :( :wub: Let's keep it so that we can all learn from each others questions and answers.

Last but not least... My congratulations to our new Tamagotchi FAQ members! ^_^

mimitchis_rock13579

• mimitchis-rock13579 user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:15 AM ( #9 )

Hello TamaTalkers!  :D

Well, as you've probably noticed, the TamagotchiFAQ has been growing and growing and has been becoming a really good resource for Tamagotchi owners..  But it's been becoming a little too hard to manage.  So Admin and myself got planning and decided that the best option would be to introduce a new team - The TamagotchiFAQ Team!

This team will help manage and look after the FAQ.  The team members will approve and edit new content, as well as answer questions and keep the FAQ up to date.  The team will have no moderation powers on the forums - but they have powers at the FAQ to help manage it.  They will also have a special group and (to come soon) a badge.

So, who are the TamagotchiFAQ Team members?  We are pleased to announce that we have two TamaTalk members who have agreed to join the group; Tama-Love and Chocosilver!  Note that some Guides may choose to be apart of both the Guide and FAQ team if they wish.  :(

How do you join the team?  Well you have to be a nice and friendly member with strong  Tamagotchi knowledge and good spelling/grammar.  If we think you are appropriate for the job, we'll ask you.  :wub:

Let us know if you have any questions about this team and we'll answer them for you.  ^_^

Please congratulate Tama-Love and Chocosilver!  :kusatchi:

Thanks!

Congrats Tama-Love and Chocosilver!! You both must be very proud. You deserve it! :D

~ Dolores ~

Edited by mimitchis_rock13579, 23 November 2006 - 07:15 AM.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:48 AM ( #10 )

Congrats Tama-Love and Chocosilver ^_^

I hope you enjoy working on the Tamagotchi FAQ team - I know you will both be brilliant at it! Well Done :wub:

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:54 AM ( #11 )

Congratulations to you both! I'm sure you will do great. Keep up the good work :wub:
GK1

~Girl~

• girl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:00 AM ( #12 )

Congratuations to the bouth of you, i,m sure you'll do a great job!

~Girl~

Rocken Sisters

• rocken-sisters user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:23 AM ( #13 )

Hello TamaTalkers! :unsure:

Well, as you've probably noticed, the TamagotchiFAQ has been growing and growing and has been becoming a really good resource for Tamagotchi owners.. But it's been becoming a little too hard to manage. So Admin and myself got planning and decided that the best option would be to introduce a new team - The TamagotchiFAQ Team!

This team will help manage and look after the FAQ. The team members will approve and edit new content, as well as answer questions and keep the FAQ up to date. The team will have no moderation powers on the forums - but they have powers at the FAQ to help manage it. They will also have a special group and (to come soon) a badge.

So, who are the TamagotchiFAQ Team members? We are pleased to announce that we have two TamaTalk members who have agreed to join the group; Tama-Love and Chocosilver! Note that some Guides may choose to be apart of both the Guide and FAQ team if they wish. :unsure:

How do you join the team? Well you have to be a nice and friendly member with strong Tamagotchi knowledge and good spelling/grammar. If we think you are appropriate for the job, we'll ask you. :unsure:

Let us know if you have any questions about this team and we'll answer them for you. :unsure:

Please congratulate Tama-Love and Chocosilver! :D

Thanks!

Ohhh wow!!! congrates!!! Wow I thought that you two have been working really hard to help tamatalk and thought you might get a reward and yes this is it!!! Congrates!

Rox Sis

fridgos

• fridgos user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:50 AM ( #14 )

Thanks everyone for all your support! :unsure:

Heh! Well Done! CS and Tama-Love.

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:39 AM ( #15 )

Congratulations! :unsure: You will both be excellent FAQ Team members!! You go girls! :unsure:

sk8er girl

• sk8er-girl user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:44 AM ( #16 )

Congratulations to the both of you! :unsure:

I'm sure you'll make truly excellent members of tamatalk's FAQ team. :unsure:

You'll be great help to alot of members - you definatly 100% deserved it! :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

Mimitchiz

• mimitchiz user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:10 PM ( #17 )

Great idea Admin and Jappyx!

Congratulations to Tama-love and Chocosilver. You too are very helpful members and I'm glad you guys get to help out the site!

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:17 PM ( #18 )

Thanks everyone for all your support! :unsure:

You're welcome, you really deserve it!

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:28 PM ( #19 )

Thank you everyone for all of these warm comments! :unsure: Chocosilver and I feel honored to take a position in this new team.

If you do have important questions- them please feel free to PM us right away. But if the answers can wait, then just submit your question in the TamaTalk FAQ area and they will be answered soon. Ask a Question is located here: http://tamagotchi-fa...g=en&action=ask.

Thank you once again,

//Tama-Love

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

• tomagotchi-tamagotchi user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:47 PM ( #20 )

I knew that you would get a special catagory to your name Tama-Love!