Photo
- - - - -

TamaTalk FAQ Team!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 10:45 AM ( #41 )

Tama-Love, Chocosilver...

Congrats.

I have the utmost confidence that you will keep the FAQ updated. Good luck with your new jobs here!

pokemonlover

• pokemonlover user photo

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:05 AM ( #42 )

Hello TamaTalkers! :wub:

Well, as you've probably noticed, the TamagotchiFAQ has been growing and growing and has been becoming a really good resource for Tamagotchi owners.. But it's been becoming a little too hard to manage. So Admin and myself got planning and decided that the best option would be to introduce a new team - The TamagotchiFAQ Team!

This team will help manage and look after the FAQ. The team members will approve and edit new content, as well as answer questions and keep the FAQ up to date. The team will have no moderation powers on the forums - but they have powers at the FAQ to help manage it. They will also have a special group and (to come soon) a badge.

So, who are the TamagotchiFAQ Team members? We are pleased to announce that we have two TamaTalk members who have agreed to join the group; Tama-Love and Chocosilver! Note that some Guides may choose to be apart of both the Guide and FAQ team if they wish. :kusatchi:

How do you join the team? Well you have to be a nice and friendly member with strong Tamagotchi knowledge and good spelling/grammar. If we think you are appropriate for the job, we'll ask you. :D

Let us know if you have any questions about this team and we'll answer them for you. :)

Please congratulate Tama-Love and Chocosilver! :(

Thanks!

Great job, Tama-Love!

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:50 PM ( #43 )

Great job, Tama-Love!

Thank you! But letís not forget our good friend Chocosilver, she should be congratulated as well. :blink:

//Tama-Love

Pokeball!

• pokeball user photo

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:05 AM ( #44 )

Terrific job, chocosolver and Tama-love!! :kuribotchi: :mimitchi:

Fooet

• fooet user photo

Posted 08 December 2006 - 01:46 PM ( #45 )

Congrats on becoming a member of the TT FAQ Team - I'm sure you'll do a great job at it!

Gotchi_Girl_11

• gotchi-girl-11 user photo

Posted 09 December 2006 - 11:58 AM ( #46 )

:angry: Thank you very much! I'm sure this helps many tama talkers! Thanks for all the work your doing.

pokemonlover

• pokemonlover user photo

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:40 AM ( #47 )

Thank you! But letís not forget our good friend Chocosilver, she should be congratulated as well. :P

//Tama-Love

Great job, chocosilver!

Star Tama

• star-tama user photo

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:12 PM ( #48 )

Hello TamaTalkers! :hitodetchi:

Well, as you've probably noticed, the TamagotchiFAQ has been growing and growing and has been becoming a really good resource for Tamagotchi owners.. But it's been becoming a little too hard to manage. So Admin and myself got planning and decided that the best option would be to introduce a new team - The TamagotchiFAQ Team!

This team will help manage and look after the FAQ. The team members will approve and edit new content, as well as answer questions and keep the FAQ up to date. The team will have no moderation powers on the forums - but they have powers at the FAQ to help manage it. They will also have a special group and (to come soon) a badge.

So, who are the TamagotchiFAQ Team members? We are pleased to announce that we have two TamaTalk members who have agreed to join the group; Tama-Love and Chocosilver! Note that some Guides may choose to be apart of both the Guide and FAQ team if they wish. :D

How do you join the team? Well you have to be a nice and friendly member with strong Tamagotchi knowledge and good spelling/grammar. If we think you are appropriate for the job, we'll ask you. :huh:

Let us know if you have any questions about this team and we'll answer them for you. :)

Please congratulate Tama-Love and Chocosilver! :mametchi:

Thanks!

Ok I get the good grammar and spelling bit but what's with the kind and friendly bit? This is just an FAQ right? It doesn't really need the kindess members you can get does it?

Don't blame me for what I've just said it's an opinion and hardly a harsh one. I just think that some things around here are so limited and stuff.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:40 PM ( #49 )

Ok I get the good grammar and spelling bit but what's with the kind and friendly bit? This is just an FAQ right? It doesn't really need the kindess members you can get does it?

Don't blame me for what I've just said it's an opinion and hardly a harsh one. I just think that some things around here are so limited and stuff.

We don't want people who are mean or rude to run the FAQ, do we? If they can't be trusted to follow the board rules, how can we trust them to run the FAQ? :)
I hope you understand, please feel free to ask further questions. :)

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:41 AM ( #50 )

We don't want people who are mean or rude to run the FAQ, do we? If they can't be trusted to follow the board rules, how can we trust them to run the FAQ? :huh:
I hope you understand, please feel free to ask further questions. :D

This is very true. We don't want flaming and swearing in the Tamagotchi FAQ, lol!!! If you have spelling and grammar, (unlike me!) just try to be as helpful and friendly as possible! As for me, I have neither requirements!
*R-M* ^_^

tamagotchi347

• tamagotchi347 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:22 AM ( #51 )

Congragulations, guys!

I think the FAQ is a good idea. Then, maybe some of the new members won't SPAM annoying questions or put topics like "How do I do this?" in the RP section! Not saying that it happens all the time, but sometimes people post things like "I know how to do this to your tama!" topics in forums they shouldn't be in...

Sportschick1994

• sportschick1994 user photo

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:42 PM ( #52 )

Congradulations,you guys desrve the job.I just knew that you guys would be rewarded for your excellent behavior.

Edited by Sportschick1994, 20 December 2006 - 03:43 PM.

Star Tama

• star-tama user photo

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:04 PM ( #53 )

We don't want people who are mean or rude to run the FAQ, do we? If they can't be trusted to follow the board rules, how can we trust them to run the FAQ? :P
I hope you understand, please feel free to ask further questions. :lol:

Oh I have plenty of questions some for here ost not for here.
If you don't want them to run the FAQ and they don't complie by rules then surely you don't want them as members?
Why do they have to be people that are so close to becoming guides and have the best karam you've ever seen need to do it.
There are more questions but they aren't related to this topic so I won't post them. If anyone thinks they can answer them and change my opinoin then please pm asap (or just if you think you can answer them.).

†