GUESS WHAT! Babies Can't Connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYGIRL

Reaction score
People have been saying that you cannot connect with another tama if one of them (or both) are babies... i tried it last night and i had a baby and an adult, so i tried connecting them together, AND IT WORKED!!!! So all of the rymors that said that babies cant connect they can... go ahead and try it!!!!!!!!

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL :nyatchi:

Back in August 2004 The first batch of V1's weren't able to connect as babies, trust me I had two back then from those days. They later changed it when newer color batches came out. Basicly this is what I said:

Very First Egg designs Releaseed of the V1-Couldn't connect as babies

Second Egg Designs Released of the V1- Could connect as babies

If the rumor is about a V2 or a V3 then no that isn't true. V2 and V3 can connect as babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't it say in the instructions that they couldn't connect until they were two years old? I'm probably just misremembering this....

Just for you all to know, all US V1-3 can connect when they're babies. Connexion and Japanese cannot.

People have been saying that you cannot connect with another tama if one of them (or both) are babies... i tried it last night and i had a baby and an adult, so i tried connecting them together, AND IT WORKED!!!! So all of the rymors that said that babies cant connect they can... go ahead and try it!!!!!!!!

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL :D
Lol, they may be talking about Tamagotchi Connexion version 1 (in my opinion- the best of the Connexions!). Version 1 Babytchi were incapable of connecting. I don't care. I don't like connecting.

Back in August 2004 The first batch of V1's weren't able to connect as babies, trust me I had two back then from those days. They later changed it when newer color batches came out. Basicly this is what I said:
Very First Egg designs Releaseed of the V1-Couldn't connect as babies

Second Egg Designs Released of the V1- Could connect as babies

If the rumor is about a V2 or a V3 then no that isn't true. V2 and V3 can connect as babies.
Do you mean the ConneXions? Because the first batch ConneCTions could, I've got one.

-Kuchipatchi-

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL :ph34r:
I no, I had 2 babies and THEY connected

They probably meant the V1 connexions. Those can't connect when they are babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for you all to know, all US V1-3 can connect when they're babies. Connexion and Japanese cannot.
Are you sure? My younger sister's V1 (Yes, it is a Connection) couldn't connect when it was a baby. Maybe only the first batch of US V1 Connections couldn't connect at the baby stage.

Just to clear this all up: the babies of the ConneCTion Tamagotchis can connect. This includes V1, V2, and V3 (and possibly V4, we don't know yet.)

The Japanese and ConneXions cannot. You have to wait until they evolve into the "Child/Toddler" state before they can connect.

~OM21

its only cos the tamagotchi ver.1 could not connect as a baby.

the ver2,3,4 however can connected

Yeah. :kuribotchi: my friend and I played with our Tamagotchis and connected tons. mine was a V3 baby and his was a V4 adult. :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :p :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back