leaftchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There actully is a way. You have to take care of your tamagotchi well, and not make less than 2 hearts go down.

I got her, this is the growth I had

Baby>Kuribotchi>Ichigotchi>Leaftchi.

I hope this helped!

That was my first adult ever.

ummm i think your suppose to get Young Mametchi with kinda lower dicispline (make sure it's like 50%)

Well make sure his discpline isn't 100%

Here's was mine chart

Babytchi-Tamatchi-Young Mametchi- Leaftchi

Hey, this is the real way to get the tam that you want. You really have to take good care of it and all my hearts went down like 4 times already :furawatchi:

That and Mametchi are my favorites.

The way I got it was, I took reeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllly good care of it. Like, Really good care. lol.

I got it from

Teletchi>>Mizutamatchi>>Patapatatchi>>Leafichi

There are different ways to get different Tamagotchies. Don't know how, though.

Hope I helped. :D

Hey, this is the real way to get the tam that you want. You really have to take good care of it and all my hearts went down like 4 times already :eek:

That and Mametchi are my favorites.
ME TOO !!!!! sorry i just got a little excited there, any way you just have to take really good care of it because that is one of the healthiest tamas.

i think the others are: :nyatchi: :nyatchi: :wub: :pochitchi: :kusatchi: ;) :gozarutchi:

bye!! :chohimetchi: :nazotchi: ROCK !!!!! :)

I want-> :) It's the cutest!I should have won the 12 wk contest1 :) :(

I had a Leaftchi. :D

Yeah, they are really cute! Ummm, this is how mine went:

Teletchi ---> Tamatchi ---> Obotchi ---> Leaftchi

You need to take really good care of your tama, and don't be dissapointed if you don't get a Leaftchi. I got mine just by making sure she was fed, happy and healthy with a full discipline bar. I either played games with her or fed her snacks and then played games with her to make her happy.

If you follow that, you'll at least be on the right track to a Leaftchi or another good care tama. Just be happy with what you get, though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back