My Battery is low

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your battery ever gone low?

• A. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvcynthi2

Reaction score
If someone replaced it with new batteries would it still start on the same generation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, when you put the new battery in you will hear a long beep and see an egg. Press the middle button and choose download to get your previous tamagotchi back from where it was left when the battery died. Choose reset and you will have to start all over again with your generation, points, items, souvenirs, and foods.

If you select "download" after you put the battery in, you'll be able to.

If someone replaced it with new batteries would it still start on the same generation?
Take out the old battery and put in a new one (CR-2032 3V battery). The Tamagotchi should make a long beep and an egg should appear on the screen, just like startup. If this doesn't happen, try pressing the reset button. Maybe the battery is just a bum battery. Anyhow, press the middle button and "DOWNLOAD" and "RESET" will appear. Choose Download and you will go back to the exact moment the Tamagotchi went on the low battery sign.

Hmm...that's weird. When I replaced my battery, and pressed the middle button, it automatically reseted for me, I didn't get the option to select download. Maybe it's because I didn't press the reset button.

Hmm...that's weird. When I replaced my battery, and pressed the middle button, it automatically reseted for me, I didn't get the option to select download. Maybe it's because I didn't press the reset button.
A Tamagotchi older than a Connexion (Generation 1, Generation 2, Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi, Debirutchi no Tamagotchi etc.) will never give you the option to select download.

Perhaps your Tamagotchi glitched up before you replaced the battery. When the battery is very low, it will do strange things- in other words, best to change the battery ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back