Photo
- - - - -

My Battery is low

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Has your battery ever gone low? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Has your battery ever gone low?

1. A. Yes (9 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. B. No (6 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote

luvcynthi2

• luvcynthi2 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:45 PM ( #1 )

If someone replaced it with new batteries would it still start on the same generation?

Edited by luvcynthi2, 23 November 2006 - 08:46 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2006

Last Post

25 Nov 2006

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:50 PM ( #2 )

Yes if you pressed download. If you press reset instead of download, you will have to start over again.

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:08 PM ( #3 )

Yes, when you put the new battery in you will hear a long beep and see an egg. Press the middle button and choose download to get your previous tamagotchi back from where it was left when the battery died. Choose reset and you will have to start all over again with your generation, points, items, souvenirs, and foods.

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:22 PM ( #4 )

If you select "download" after you put the battery in, you'll be able to.

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:55 AM ( #5 )

If someone replaced it with new batteries would it still start on the same generation?

Take out the old battery and put in a new one (CR-2032 3V battery). The Tamagotchi should make a long beep and an egg should appear on the screen, just like startup. If this doesn't happen, try pressing the reset button. Maybe the battery is just a bum battery. Anyhow, press the middle button and "DOWNLOAD" and "RESET" will appear. Choose Download and you will go back to the exact moment the Tamagotchi went on the low battery sign.

midnitesapphire

• midnitesapphire user photo

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:58 AM ( #6 )

Hmm...that's weird. When I replaced my battery, and pressed the middle button, it automatically reseted for me, I didn't get the option to select download. Maybe it's because I didn't press the reset button.

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:30 PM ( #7 )

Hmm...that's weird. When I replaced my battery, and pressed the middle button, it automatically reseted for me, I didn't get the option to select download. Maybe it's because I didn't press the reset button.

A Tamagotchi older than a Connexion (Generation 1, Generation 2, Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi, Debirutchi no Tamagotchi etc.) will never give you the option to select download.

Perhaps your Tamagotchi glitched up before you replaced the battery. When the battery is very low, it will do strange things- in other words, best to change the battery ASAP.