Photo
- - - - -

Uh... A password...?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lil'Tama

• liltama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:30 PM ( #1 )

I donated 30 000 points to the King, right. I logged onto TamaTown and put the password in to the king for it, and he gave me a crown <3

I looked in my items ('cause I'd just bought a chest :wacko:) and I found... a Royal Costume o.O

It gave me a password, and instead of saying "PASSWORD FOR PC!" it had "PASSWORD FOR ??"

I don't know where to put it, although I think it might be for the DS game, I'm not sure. Would anybody know?

Please reply :furawatchi:

*Edit: Also, the Royal Costume is still in my items. I can use it over and over, and it just gives me the password over and over. I don't know what else it does. :P*

Edited by Lil'Tama, 23 November 2006 - 09:32 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2006

Last Post

09 Dec 2006

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2006 - 09:48 PM ( #2 )

I donated 30 000 points to the King, right. I logged onto TamaTown and put the password in to the king for it, and he gave me a crown <3

I looked in my items ('cause I'd just bought a chest :wacko:) and I found... a Royal Costume o.O

It gave me a password, and instead of saying "PASSWORD FOR PC!" it had "PASSWORD FOR ??"

I don't know where to put it, although I think it might be for the DS game, I'm not sure. Would anybody know?

Please reply :furawatchi:

*Edit: Also, the Royal Costume is still in my items. I can use it over and over, and it just gives me the password over and over. I don't know what else it does. :P*

It is a password for the DS game Tamagotchi Corner Shop. It gives you a sofa if you enter it in the game. The costume is just there for you to wear. It is a present from the king to thank you for all your donations. That's it. I hope this answers your question.

Lil'Tama

• liltama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:01 PM ( #3 )

Thank you so much, that's what I thought it was, I was just asking. Thanks! :mellow:

tamatastictwistingtornado

• tamatastictwistingtornado user photo

Posted 09 December 2006 - 04:29 AM ( #4 )

I looked in my items ('cause I'd just bought a chest :P) and I found... a Royal Costume o.O

Please reply :)

*Edit: Also, the Royal Costume is still in my items. I can use it over and over, and it just gives me the password over and over. I don't know what else it does. :D*

i had the same prob thanks for helping me out, but i think that this is pretty silly because you work and work and work just to get another password and it ends up that it is for a ds but what if you avent got one then you ave just wasted all the points so i would avis you not to do it cos the costum isn't anything special

crazyy*tama

• crazyytama user photo

Posted 09 December 2006 - 11:50 AM ( #5 )

It's for tamagotchi corner shop.. it gives u a sofa

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:21 PM ( #6 )

A blue sofa with a chair that you type on secrets and the blue sofa comes with a coffee table that is 3 inches and is silver or white.