My tama is a granny!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyredred

Reaction score
My tama has just turned into a gran and I haven't even turned the matchmaker down yet! WHAT HAS HAPPEND?????????? :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( P.S. It was this guy: ^_^

My tama has just turned into a gran and I haven't even turned the matchmaker down yet! WHAT HAS HAPPEND?????????? :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :(   :(   :(   P.S. It was this guy: ^_^
Don't worry. Your tamagotchi is now in it's final stage!

But there SI a way your tama can still fall in love.Give it a love potion and connect it with the old man tamagotchi.it`ll have a kid then. =D

hope i could help.

~Zunky

if it was that guy he is still an adult!! i think!! ;)

Hmmm...do you mean that it never got the matchmaker and turned into an oldie? That seems to be a glitch experience by a few people. But if you have another tamagotchi that is a boy you can make him turn into an oldie and then they can mate and you will get the secret character Oyajitchi and I have no idea what a run on sentence it. LOL! Anyways, if you have denied the matchmaker your tamagotchi will eventually turn into and oldie.

You know that your tamagotchi looks like a granny, but it is not! It's just a regular adult Tamagotchi!

Hope I helped =D! :huh: ;)

It was a granny cause it's faviroute food was granny food and it wasn't a glitch cause my tama never has glitches and it was a ver.2 and my guy was: :wub:

Why don't you use a love potion?The password is BCBC CABA.Remeber,left button=A,middle button=B,right button=C.HOPE I WAS HELPFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back