why should you play wit tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac Monkey

Reaction score
you know i have just read a post "why should you play with your tama in class"... and well i totally disigree

here below are th qualifications to playing with your tama in class:

- if you have a really nice, caring and friendly teacher you could play with it

- if your done all your work and your quiet you could play with it

-if no one is looking play with it

- DO NOT play with it while your teacher is speaking! it happened to me last year . i got it taken away from me for an hour but it lived

- if you are at the back of the class its a perfect time to play with it

do not forget to turn the sound off!! its scary during a presentation with 5 police men and 12 teachers behind you ... trust me it happend to me!!

if you fit these qualifications go ahead play with it!

^_^ :angry:

well you go to school to learn something. not to play with tamas. but when I take my tama to school I put it on pause and keep it in my backpack and I play with it on the bus.

I do not intend to cause argument.I`m only posting the times I personally find it safe to play with my tama in school.

I play with mine only when i have these conditions:

~done w/work

~it is lunch time

~i`m walking the track outside during gym and there is NOTHING and i mean NOTHING else to do.

~in the locker room waiting for the bell to ring.

~on the bus

~extra time leftover from switching classes when i`m in the classroom.

as long as the teacher knows it`s NOT a cell phone your most likely good to go in highschool ;D

one classmate and i argue almost CONSTANLY about it.

mikal: GIGIAPET!

me: TAMAGOTCHI!

him: GIGAPET!

me: SENSEI!*the teacher: Mikal...leave her alone and do your work.

me: evil grin @ mikal

mikal: *under his breath* GIGAPET!

but you must also learn or you may end up with a job at Mcdonalds when your in your 30`s and can`t even afford a tamagotchi to keep you company when your all by your lonesome >___>

I only play with my Tamagotchis when I am done with my work, during X-Block (Academic Support, in which I feel as though I don't need), if there's time left from switching classes before the bell rings, and on the bus.

I only play with my Tamagotchis when I am done with my work, during X-Block (Academic Support, in which I feel as though I don't need), if there's time left from switching classes before the bell rings, and on the bus.
That`s good..but umm....

What is Academic support?is it like my freshman seminar?

[SIZE=21pt]I was playin with mine at the end of class and i was connectin and he started yellin![/SIZE] he gets ugly wen he is mad! :huh: :huh:

I bring my tama to school and put it to sleep and leave it in my backpack and when it is time for lunch i bring it with me.and i play with it on the bus 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to bring my tamas to school. We had this thing called T.alented A.nd G.ifted (TAG) for gifted students (as in smarter-than-you :furawatchi: ) and our teacher was uber lax. She knew we had 'em and she didn't care. Once when we had to make this project dealing with water, I wanted Pox to see it but I didn't want to run the risk of getting her wet so I asked my teacher to hold her where Pox could see and she did it! T.A.G. was canceled because of buget cuts and now I actually have to go to math! ;) When T.A.G was around I was in class till the anouncments then I went there, then I went to lunch, then I went back to T.A.G, then I went to the last 10 minutes of last period...sorry to go off topic...I get carried away easilly >__>

I almost got mine taken away! LOOK OUT! :p
Yes, I know, I have too, (in the nineties), and it's really, really heart-stinging, blushing, ouch-thought-thinking and embarrassing. :huh: :huh: :huh:

I remember I used to play with it, if he required me to feed him or clean away poo. He was inside my pen case. :p

I was twelve back then, and my friend Silence and I listenied to Nightwish and our tamas were named Agony and Flame, believe it or not... I had just started junior high and do you know what? My class was called 'The worst 8th grade in twenty years' by our principal McIntyre.

Silence and I was so proud... :huh:

Ah, tamagotchi brings me back the sweet memories! Thank you for being a terrific audience :blink: :lol: :D :D

please do NOT make topics like this.We already have a topic like this.Some people take them to school,some people dont.Personally,I do,I just make it go to sleep and pause it an turn the sound off. :blink:

but you must also learn or you may end up with a job at Mcdonalds when your in your 30`s and can`t even afford a tamagotchi to keep you company when your all by your lonesome >___>
this makes me VERY MAD.IM SORRY IF IM YELLING BUT.....you really need to respect these feelings.Some kids take them to school,some dont.You dont know what they are going to get as a job just by hearing about people.I bring my tamagotchis to school and I am definatly going to collage and getting a job as a vet.No offence,Im just saying my feelings.

I take mine 2 school (but play with it at break only) but it won't occur 2 me if I played wit it in class 'coz u don't need education 2 b an actress do u? I concentrate at school anyway, just incase, my tama's an adult anyway so it won't matter if I don't pause it. And I agree wit tamatowngirl42^^ don't make topics like this or they'll b aguements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back