What the heck?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I saw some bar on my Uratama a few minutes ago. It wasn't a training bar, training isn't on the Uratama. When I press the left button, it lessens in one mark in the bar and the screen's pixels become lighter blue. When I press the middle button, there is another mark in the bar and the pixels become a darker blue. When I pressed the rightmost button, I get to the time screen!?

What the heck is this?!

With Uratamas and Entamas you can alter the pixel intensity by going to the clock screen, holding down C, and then pressing B. The bar appears and using A/B you can alter the lightness/darkness of your pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some bar on my Uratama a few minutes ago. It wasn't a training bar, training isn't on the Uratama. When I press the left button, it lessens in one mark in the bar and the screen's pixels become lighter blue. When I press the middle button, there is another mark in the bar and the pixels become a darker blue. When I pressed the rightmost button, I get to the time screen!?
What the heck is this?!
It's a contrast bar. I think you press the far right and middle buttons simulataneously on the time screen to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back