the tama is crazy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratzack

Reaction score
:chohimetchi: my brothers TAMA is going crazy!!!!!! the buttons wont work right! the buttons are using there selvs plees tell me WHY!!!!!!! :p

you must explain the situation more clearly...please type out a more detailed happening..then i`ll know if it`s a glitch or if it`s time to call an exorsist. =P

*no offense bout the last comment*

ok he was playing a game and then the buttons stoped working and everything went wack!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
there`s a number of possibilities...the battary could be low...

then theres always the fact that it could be a "de-bugged" tama *has he ever debugged it?* sometimed that screws everything up..

you can also try hitting the reset button and downloading the tama`s info..if THAT dosn`t work try restarting it from the beginning. hatching it and all..

hope i helped!

You may also have gotten water in your Tamagotchi. I remember once I got water in my Tama and the A button went haywire....

Thanks Denryuu.I would have never have thoguht of that even through i currently have a LOT of water in my first tamagotchi... >__> it accidently fell in the river...

but tamalaura why did you feel the need to re post a tip i had posted previously?it`s not that long of a topic.I mand you could read the topic before posting...It`s not going to kill you...*in a calm and collected voice*

but tamalaura why did you feel the need to re post a tip i had posted previously?it`s not that long of a topic.I mand you could read the topic before posting...It`s not going to kill you...*in a calm and collected voice*
Yea, a lot of people don't even bother to read anything but the first post before answering a question. I'd suggest just ignoring them and asking a Guide to lock your topic.

You probably played with it with wet fingers. Try resetting and downloading and taking the battery out. If there is a lot of water in your tamagotchi open it up and take the battery out. Leave it out to dry overnight or put a blowdryer by it (not too close!) and put it on low heat. Hope you can get it to work properly again.

Yea, a lot of people don't even bother to read anything but the first post before answering a question. I'd suggest just ignoring them and asking a Guide to lock your topic.
good idea.....and more people said the same things me and that other person said..>_> i tend to read every post before I reply... >_<

Did he chew on any of the buttons? (ewww) Cause my brother did that to an old tama I had and it was weird and the buttons stopped working.

he CHEWED on the buttons?....ewwww.....*hides my tamagotchis from my little sister JUST IN CASE.......*

sorry it`s just i get agrivated very easily..it`s happening in multiple topics..people tend to repeat something in the third post whiletheir positing post number six..it drives me nuts! ._. i mean it`s not THAT long of a topic....

yeah this and "txt Tlk" are the two major things that grind my nerves online....

Yeah, txt tlk is good for Instant Messaging, not emailing and posting. It is kindof annoying.

exactly and reposting something one has posted previously is basically a waste of space on the site.Isn`t Tamatalk going through a bandwith crisis?

Thanks Denryuu.I would have never have thoguht of that even through i currently have a LOT of water in my first tamagotchi... >__> it accidently fell in the river...
it happend to me and toys r us told me to do just that.

p.s. you are being kind of mean i did not see the topic! come on give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also you pop the SAME battery back in GOSH!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back