Touch Tama Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ok I started this log on Wordpad (I started it Tuesday) so here's what I wrote. My Touch Tama Tamagotchi Log! xD

Tuesday, Nov 21st

The egg hatched. Out popped a baby boy! I was filled with relief and happiness. Also a little nervous, not knowing what taking care of the new one would be like. I named him Nya. Welcome to the world little Nya!

Wed, Nov 22

Nya is still a baby, and everything is going smoothly. It's kinda hard on me though...he is awake at night and sleeps in the day. o_O Luckily I can wake him up at any time during the day. :huh: When I wake up in the morning I'll feed Nya, clean up his poop, cure him from sickness and then he'll go to bed. So I leave him sleeping until I get home from school. Yay! As I'm typing Nya just evolved into a teen! ^^ Yep, a baby to a teen (note, it's supposed to be like that). It's a strawberry teen.

Thursday, Nov 23

Everything going smooth....for some odd reason Nya gets hungry or sick every couple minutes. But, that's fine! Zweeee Nya turned into an adult! He looks sort of weird, but cute all the same.

Fri, Nov 24

I really luv my little Nya! Alot has happened the past couple of days. I feel really attached to Nya :huh:

*Tgd*

Dear Diary,

Well, nothing to report today. I was left in the van for a couple of hours while my owner Stephanie and her family went to visit somebody's house. I wasn't allowed to come in because I'd beep to much. I kinda got cold in teh car; I was literally freezing in my egg container. Oh well though! :huh:

Love the fabulous Nya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sui,

Hi Sui! Glad to see you wrote to me. :furawatchi: Well, actually I'm not sure what adult I evolved into! :huh: I look similar to a Mametchi but not exactly. I am not typically a version. I'm a Touch Tama (it's a fake tamagotchi... :huh: ) but that doesn't matter to my owner (Stephanie/tamagirl_desy). :huh: I hope you write to me soon!

From, Nya

PS: Yes, it's very interesting. :huh:

Latest posts

Back