Connection defect issue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I received a free Connection V1 from tamatalk as part of a contest (I had two connections already and one HG connexion), and I have been running it for a few days (ichigotchi currently) but I am having a problem with it. It seems to be having problems with connecting. I had paired it with my HK connexion and it refuses to connect with it, although sometimes a very buggy connection does occur where they both go off to give gifts... it's very odd. 19 times out of 20, it fails and won't even try to connect. I have tried connecting it to the other american connections, and it worked a few times more but not really the way it should. I have bever had this kind of problem before. I tried resetting a few times and choosing download... I haven't done a complete reset (yet). I know the problem is with this new one, not with the others. Has anyone heard of this problem before? I thought I had read somewhere that someone had this problem, but I can't find the post. I don't know what to do...

Please post if you have some helpful advice, not if all you can say is I don't know.

Thats odd.

I sometimes have this issue when i try and connect my V2 and V1. Re-setting it will do nothing i think. But, it may be worth a try.

I have yet to open my tama i won in the contest, so i have-not experanced this problem, nor am i hoping to. Infact, i am planning to open it 2moz when i get my other tamagotchis i won from Jason. If i have the same problem, ill report back.

Does anyone else have a problme connecting a ConneXionV1 and a ConnECTionV1?

I've always had a problem connecting with my V1 ConneXion - Blue with white paw prints.

It is very temperamental - I can connect it with my Yellow + Red Arrows with about 60% success rate, but connecting it with my V1 ConneCTion (Orange glitter) is a real problem - probably successful only about 30-40% of the time.

Don't know why, but I do know another person in my road who also has the Connex. Blue + White paw prints and he has always had problems connecting too.

The Blue one has been reset once only (for reasons other than trying to improve its connection abilities), but it was having connecting problems way before it was reset - and resetting it didn't make it better or worse...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

My connexion will connect to anything... I tried today again and sometimes I can get the connection(i.e. buggy) to connect to the connexion, and today I was able to connect the buggy one to all of my V2s and my other american connections. I'm thinking that buggy just doesn't like the connexion, but it bothers me that it doesn't run exactly like the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always had a problem connecting with my V1 ConneXion - Blue with white paw prints.It is very temperamental - I can connect it with my Yellow + Red Arrows with about 60% success rate, but connecting it with my V1 ConneCTion (Orange glitter) is a real problem - probably successful only about 30-40% of the time.

Don't know why, but I do know another person in my road who also has the Connex. Blue + White paw prints and he has always had problems connecting too.

The Blue one has been reset once only (for reasons other than trying to improve its connection abilities), but it was having connecting problems way before it was reset - and resetting it didn't make it better or worse...

Best, etc.

TamaMum
The connection you have is the one I bought my sister for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back