HELPP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecna

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is V3.So I need help from the V3 ownerrs,but some can also help me.My tama is now 4th gen.,but the only thing is,MY 1ST PARENT WONT COME IN PROFILED IN HISTORY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE SEND SOME AWNSERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ur 1. parent die ?

if not, if ur looking 4 the code from parents 2 visit, they should b in family -> parent

My Tamagotchi is V3.So I need help from the V3 ownerrs,but some can also help me.My tama is now 4th gen.,but the only thing is,MY 1ST PARENT WONT COME IN PROFILED IN HISTORY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE SEND SOME AWNSERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry!Its not in the history Icon.Its on the "parent" icon!Right below history you will see parent.Click on it and you should see him/her!Keep clicking and you will get a password for www.tamatown.com !

The history section is to show your previous tamagotchi if they died and you named the new baby the same name. Unless you have deleted anyone from the friends list, you should see your parent, grandparent, and great grandparent all together in the parent list.

Go to the ninth icon (notebook). Choose 'Family'.

If a Tamagotchi passed away of bad care, choose "History".

If a Tamagotchi passed away after giving birth to a newborn Tamagotchi, choose "Parent".

Deleting friends in your friends list also has a negative effect on parents in the parent list.

thats perfectly normal! it happens with me! :( ^_^ ^_^ :D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back