how can you make your tamas loose wieght?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0uchin

Reaction score
my tamagotchi v3 doesnt loose wieght :D

how can i make him loose wieght?

:D

Play games with it and if you buy it the chest and it turns into the matchmaker it will lose like 20-30 pounds!

//-lWeRide

Playing games will make your Tamagotchi loose 3lb each time you play. Just be patient, if your Tamagocthi has gained a lot of weight it will take some time. :D Try not to feed your Tama too many snacks, otherwise it will grow into an un-healthy character and will take a long time to reduce the weight.

Once your Tamagotchi does not want to play games, (shacks head), it means that she/he reached its minimum weight limit and can not play more games until fed more meals/snacks. :D

//Tama-Love

my tamagotchi v3 doesnt loose wieght :D how can i make him loose wieght?

:D
Keep playing any of the Tamagotchi games. Each Tamagotchi has a base weight/minimum weight that you'll have to work to. On version 3, the more you complete a game the more weight you lose.

Is it uh... fat? Play Bump, you'll likely get pretty far in that.

hello it is me hunnybuuny13 i love tamagotchis! but we are getting off the subject

dancinkayley said play games! the chest works too! but if you feed your tama just play a game right away! if you loose a game you loose 1lb if you win you loose about 3-4 lb. i hope i was a help! love, hunnybunny13 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back