abusing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is normal for characters that are a result of bad care to call a lot. If you have a character that calls a lot, you are well on the way to getting Gozarutchi (or Maskutchi).

StarTama :)

Yes- the worse you take care of your Tamagotchis, the more they call for attention, etc. Be careful of taking too bad care of the Tama, otherwise it might leave back to the Tamagotchi Planet. ;)

//Tama-Love

Since im getting a gozarutchi ;)

im been treating my teen bad he cries and beeps alot.
It will beep at you if it requires attention, whether it requires discipline, food or comfort.

he has 0% discpline

he is at age 3

BY THE WAY FALLIN LEAVES, IM GETTING GOZARUTCHI, NOT MASKTCHI

GOZARUTCHI LOOKS BETTER THAN MASKTCHI

The worse you take care of your tama the more it needs attention. Gozarutchi is achieved by bad care. But there is a slight chance you will get a Masktchi though.

Last edited by a moderator:
he has 0% discpline

he is at age 3

BY THE WAY FALLIN LEAVES, IM GETTING GOZARUTCHI, NOT MASKTCHI

GOZARUTCHI LOOKS BETTER THAN MASKTCHI
Please be a bit nicer.....also if you treat your tama nicer you could possibly get the tama you want. :blink:

PEOLPLE, I had Gozarutchi 3 generations AGO. LOL. Thank you Everbody

Mostly

[SIZE=21pt]GotchiGirl96[/SIZE]

Tamatalk-talks-alot

tamatown girl 46

crazyy tama

dancinkayley

Fallin Leaves

tamalove

star tama

tamalaura

for even contribiuting to my questions! :)

^_^ I don't get it? Why would you want an unhealthy Tama just to get a certain charecter?! I makes no sense!! :)

:D awsome i looooooove gozarutchi :D p.s. you get him by bad care and displine

>hopscotch<

Gozarutchi IS cool, but I wouldn't EVER want to take bad care of my Tama! When they cry, or call out for attention, I feel horrible! Even if I TRIED to get Gozarutch, (Which I won't) I wouldn't succeed! I'm actually trying to get Mametchi, Mimitchi, or Memitchi. ;) But, anyways, good luck with trying to get Gozarutchi! :D

:D :D :D xXTamaliciousXx

Let me guess........ Because he's a ninja! LOL :D

[SIZE=21pt]Merry[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt] Christmas[/SIZE]

sometimes when you are disciplining hem the right way ex. scolding, he cries, but he gets a discipline point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back