Sign in to follow this  
SaIlOrMoOnRoX

seriously in need of help

Question

ok i know this is bad but i took the battery out of one of my V3s because it was annoying me >.< and i put a bat. back in but it was dead so i put a different one in and this thing that was oval with pointy thing on its head came up i took a picture of it because i didnt know how long it would be there so im not sure if this will work but

[url="http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/tamagotchiboy12/?action=view¤t=Picture256.jpg"]What Was On My Tamagotchi[/url]

and when i woke up this morning everything on the screen was gone

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

16 answers to this question

wow the tamaking maby yue can get special things in yuer tama...hey dont get yuer tamaking marid so yue can kill the tamaking hahjaha

I doubt its the Tamagotchi king. I cant really see the picture, my monitor stinks. but i'm guessing its the egg? or the battery is so low that it is sending bad messages to your Tamagotchi. Get a new battery.

WOW, you have the TamaKing on your tama! Its defiantly him! Wow thats a really cool glitch to have! Or maybe its not a glitch...
but who cares you have the TamaKing on your tama!

~.:PrincessDejz:. :lol:

Ha, you've put the battery in crooked and it's messed the graphics up. XD
Try putting it in again then pressing reset, or just get a new one.

[quote name='SaIlOrMoOnRoX' date='Nov 27 2006, 06:14 AM'] ok i know this is bad but i took the battery out of one of my V3s because it was annoying me >.< and i put a bat. back in but it was dead so i put a different one in and this thing that was oval with pointy thing on its head came up i took a picture of it because i didnt know how long it would be there so im not sure if this will work but

[url="http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/tamagotchiboy12/?action=view¤t=Picture256.jpg"]What Was On My Tamagotchi[/url]

and when i woke up this morning everything on the screen was gone

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!
[/quote]
I have the same tamagotchi as you (the disign)

Its the tamaking BTW