seriously in need of help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaIlOrMoOnRoX

Reaction score
ok i know this is bad but i took the battery out of one of my V3s because it was annoying me >.< and i put a bat. back in but it was dead so i put a different one in and this thing that was oval with pointy thing on its head came up i took a picture of it because i didnt know how long it would be there so im not sure if this will work but

What Was On My Tamagotchi

and when i woke up this morning everything on the screen was gone

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHOA! Looks like that's the Gotchi King above your Tamagotchi!

Just reset and select download. It should dissapear.

wow the tamaking maby yue can get special things in yuer tama...hey dont get yuer tamaking marid so yue can kill the tamaking hahjaha

I doubt its the Tamagotchi king. I cant really see the picture, my monitor stinks. but i'm guessing its the egg? or the battery is so low that it is sending bad messages to your Tamagotchi. Get a new battery.

WOW, you have the TamaKing on your tama! Its defiantly him! Wow thats a really cool glitch to have! Or maybe its not a glitch...

but who cares you have the TamaKing on your tama!

~.:princessDejz:. :lol:

Ha, you've put the battery in crooked and it's messed the graphics up. XD

Try putting it in again then pressing reset, or just get a new one.

Wow that's way kool!!! I think you should try taking the battery out again and press the middle button then push download. :blink: Or you could just start over. Which i know suks by the way. ;)

ok i know this is bad but i took the battery out of one of my V3s because it was annoying me >.< and i put a bat. back in but it was dead so i put a different one in and this thing that was oval with pointy thing on its head came up i took a picture of it because i didnt know how long it would be there so im not sure if this will work but
What Was On My Tamagotchi

and when i woke up this morning everything on the screen was gone

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!
I have the same tamagotchi as you (the disign)

Its the tamaking BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back