OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

01kyroug09

Reaction score
Okay so there is this guy i really like -_- - - who knows :blink: ;) i love him but i can only say hi 2 him in the hall and i stink at small talk hers anex of my small talk(Hi i am in love with u wanna go on a date and get to know eachother?)c i stink i am in panik ......[SIZE=21pt] PANIK!![/SIZE] :eek: -_- -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Be yourself! :blink:

Show him the real you!

Pretend he is your best friend. ;) So stupid things infront of him like get hyper or make him laugh, or maybe bust a move lol.

Also, what might get you started is this..

Nudge him and go "sup (his name here)?"

And laugh and smile abd just enjoy!

I would say excatly as TennisWinner.

Be yourself!! If he doesnt like you, move on

yeah, b urself, dont put on a fake show

if u lie (especial about urself!) in a relationship, u r prone for disastor!

If a guy doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth the trouble...

Believe me on this one, I tried to change for a guy, and it didn't work... Glad that's in my past. :D

Talk to him like he's your friend, then it will be easy.

If a guy doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth the trouble...
Believe me on this one, I tried to change for a guy, and it didn't work... Glad that's in my past. ;)

Talk to him like he's your friend, then it will be easy.
Hello he is my friend but he dosen't say anything to because he's in a rush and i have always benn my self but i am in middle school so this crush could be acward besides he loves his 3rd cuson in australia :p

Eh. You should wait until you're older to start dating. Dating and school usually aren't a good mix. Stick to your studies and don't worry about relationships until you're a bit older. All they do is get in the way of work.

Hello he is my friend but he dosen't say anything to because he's in a rush and i have always benn my self but i am in middle school so this crush could be acward besides he loves his 3rd cuson in australia :p
*shivers* You aren't aloud to marry relatives are you? That is VERY sick and wrong ^.^

But honestly, you shouldn't have a Boy Friend untill you are much older, and out of school. Have fun while your still a kid, and don't grow up too fast! *hugs*

/

\

/

\

/

\

KC8

*shivers* You aren't aloud to marry relatives are you? That is VERY sick and wrong ^.^ 

But honestly, you shouldn't have a Boy Friend untill you are much older, and out of school. Have fun while your still a kid, and don't grow up too fast! *hugs*

/

\

/

\

/

\

KC8
its the 3 times removed kind of cousen

Still kinda disturbing o.o' Even if they're not related by blood, they're still related by marriage.
no not really cuz itz not blood or marrage sheesh (you r not helping) :p :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

/

\

/

\

/

\

KC8
Tell that to the little boy thats attracted to me

no not really cuz itz not blood or marrage sheesh (you r not helping) :p :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:
*Eerie look* Heather did nothing wrong. *Bug eyed* Just a comment ^^

I still say they cant marry. 3 times removed or not, horribley disturbing O.O

W

*Eerie look* Heather did nothing wrong. *Bug eyed* Just a comment ^^
I still say they cant marry. 3 times removed or not, horribley disturbing O.O

W
srry i am just so tens when it comes to him *blushing* he is so cute enen though the other girls think he's a jark he's rally sweet and kind *face red from blushing*

srry i am just so tens when it comes to him *blushing* he is so cute enen though the other girls think he's a jark he's rally sweet and kind *face red from blushing*
Heh heh! Crushes are fine in school, but dating is a no-no! What grade are you in by the way?

Heh heh! Crushes are fine in school, but dating is a no-no! What grade are you in by the way?
I cant tell u that my dad will kill me but i'll tell you the spanish grade number i a in seis :p

no not really cuz itz not blood or marrage sheesh (you r not helping) :p   :lol:   ;)   :lol:   :lol:
It's still disturbing. Don't be rude to me. I'm giving my imput, weither it be helpful or not I still have a right to it.

Even if they aren't married now, they were at one point in time. In my eyes, that still makes it wrong.

That's like going out with your adopted brother/sister.

I cant tell u that my dad will kill me but i'll tell you the spanish grade number i a in seis :p
I'm not good at spanish... Uno, Dues (sp?) Trez, Quatroue, Cietta, Wow I stink. How about French?

Katie is much confuzzled. ? @(':')@ ?

It's still disturbing. Don't be rude to me. I'm giving my imput, weither it be helpful or not I still have a right to it.
Even if they aren't married now, they were at one point in time. In my eyes, that still makes it wrong.

That's like going out with your adopted brother/sister.
pease read bottom of page 1 hether

Estoy uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis *six*, sieta, ocho, nueve, dies! Nee I'm so special xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back