Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cute_Blonde_Chick~

Reaction score
My Adult has had a baby for almost 3 days!! I expected it to leave... but it's still here!! :blink: Why won't it leave ;) please reply i need to know!!! -_-

My Adult has had a baby for almost 3 days!! I expected it to leave... but it's still here!! :blink: Why won't it leave ;) please reply i need to know!!! -_-
try changing the date to tommarow and putting the time to 11:59 pm.

Hope i helped!

Did you pause it? Sometimes that effects the time that the parent leaves. But when your tama had the baby for 2 unpaused days change the time to 11:59 and after one minute you can actiully see your parent leav the baby!

//-lWeRide

Hey everyone!! -_- Thanks for the info!! ;) Well the truth is i think i've been messing with the time and date a little. :eek: So i think that's why. Yeah i did pause it a little. So hopefully It should leave tonite. -_- I've had it for two days. -_- Thanks that helped out alot!! :blink:

Mametchiman_32

Hey everyone!! :eek: Thanks for the info!! -_- Well the truth is i think i've been messing with the time and date a little. :furawatchi: So i think that's why. Yeah i did pause it a little. So hopefully It should leave tonite. -_- I've had it for two days. -_- Thanks that helped out alot!! :blink:
Mametchiman_32
Make sure you visit your tama at tama town! ;)

okay big question i got the costume from the secret code and put it on my mametchi now i don't think it's very cute and want to take it off but how??? do i just have to wait? :p

signed,

wanting my tamagotchi back now! :D

u would have to set it 2 its bedtime and then it will take the :lol: costume off :lol:

okay big question i got the costume from the secret code and put it on my mametchi now i don't think it's very cute and want to take it off but how??? do i just have to wait? :lol:
signed,

wanting my tamagotchi back now! :lol:
You just set it to its bed time then wake it up again and then it will be normal ^_^

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back