Photo
- - - - -

Huhhhh?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama-talks-alot

• tama-talks-alot user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:11 PM ( #1 )

When I first got my tamagotchi there were so many gliches,but now they've stopped!
What happend?Well if you want to know..I'l tell you my tamas glich was.Well When I started it,the screen showed the low-battery sign!I didn't even have my tama for 1 week!Plus I got tons of new batterys it happened again!But 2 months later (I had a new battery) the gliches stoped.Now my tama is fine.There havn't had any gliches since!(my tama was a V3) :blink: ;) -_-
Post what you think

Edited by tama-talks-alot, 27 November 2006 - 07:12 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

27 Nov 2006

Last Post

04 Feb 2007

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:15 PM ( #2 )

When I first got my tamagotchi there were so many gliches,but now they've stopped!
What happend?Well if you want to know..I'l tell you my tamas glich was.Well When I started it,the screen showed the low-battery sign!I didn't even have my tama for 1 week!Plus I got tons of new batterys it happened again!But 2 months later (I had a new battery) the gliches stoped.Now my tama is fine.There havn't had any gliches since!(my tama was a V3) :blink: ;) -_-
Post what you think

Hmm.. thats seem a little odd. -_- Maybe the Tamagotchi you bought had a bad battery in the package, so it caused the other batteries to go bad. Also- what kind, or what brand name, do you use for your Tamagotchi batteries? -_-

//Tama-Love

TamaTownGirl42

• tamatowngirl42 user photo

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:16 PM ( #3 )

Post what you think

did you change the battery?Maybe the batteries were used already and your tama acted all weird and started glitches....

tama-talks-alot

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:29 PM ( #4 )

I used different brands of batterys but mostly energyser max or what ever it's called

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:32 PM ( #5 )

Um i think the shipping of the tamagotchi was bad

u need to turn it back in and get a new one

there at Kroger for $1.99 (cheap)

tama-talks-alot

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:41 PM ( #6 )

Um i think the shipping of the tamagotchi was bad

u need to turn it back in and get a new one

there at Kroger for $1.99 (cheap)

But my tamas fine now :D

carly_cutie101

• carly-cutie101 user photo

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:08 PM ( #7 )

I used different brands of batterys but mostly energyser max or what ever it's called

energizer does work well a long time ago i had a v1 when i was little and i used a different batteery and it didn't last very long.

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:13 PM ( #8 )

I suggest you stay with the brand you are using now. :D I don't know what happened before, but it is fine now so don't worry about it! :P

//Tama-Love

tama-talks-alot

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:15 PM ( #9 )

Ok I will

marierock13

• marierock13 user photo

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:50 PM ( #10 )

small glitches happen...... just be glad when they go away. I bought a V3 and the batteries died 3 houres after i started playing..... go figure B)