AM i on my way to Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Okay my tama is Hinatchi, he is on age 3, 0% dissclpine, will i get him.

Its hard to not take care of them because they weight to much and make sure they dont die!

dont you think this is a bit too harsh and mean....I'm talking about you training methods. :D

sorry if I sound mean..it's just that a tamagotchi is like a person...think about it.You wouldn't want to be treated that way by your parents,grandparents,or anyone for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you think this is a bit too harsh and mean....I'm talking about you training methods. :wub: sorry if I sound mean..it's just that a tamagotchi is like a person...think about it.You wouldn't want to be treated that way by your parents,grandparents,or anyone for that matter.
That's a good thing about Chou Jinsei Enjoi. Whatever character you get is determined on which GUTS points section is the highest, not the quality of care given.

There really is no guarantee that you will get a Gozarutchi.

But there are things that you can do to boost your chances of getting one.

-Keep the weight high.

-Keep the training low.

-Let the hearts drop down a lot before filling them up.

-You MUST be on an even generation.

GotchiGirl96

The "even generation" is not necessarily correct. According to TamaMum any Tamagotchi Toy will be able to have Maskutchi and Gozarutchi on different generations, never both. On my V1 I got Gozarutchi on Generation 2 and on V2 I got him on G1.

Basically take the worst care imaginable without letting it die! :huh:

I would suggest starting "fresh" for Gozarutchi - if it has well-trained parents it will reduce your chances of getting a bad character. Take bad care of the first generation, and if you get Gozarutchi your Tama must be an even-generation-Gozarutchi-Tama. If you don't, you'll probably get Maskutchi. Try to get the Matchmaker and you'll hopefully get Gozarutchi on your second generation.

If you have a lot of generations (eg. Gen 7), probably take bad care of two generations in a row... But I wouldn't risk taking bad care of a Tamagotchi on a very high generation. :D

StarTama :huh:

I NOW HAVE GOZAURTCH!!!!!

HE ACTS WEIRD

HE NOT LIKE A REGULAR ADULT

HE MUST BE ON A EVEN GEN

MASKTCHI COMES ON A ODD GEN.

:huh: :blink: :) B) :D :unsure: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :eek: :D :p :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back