Malfunctioning Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhopman

Reaction score
One of our daughters has a tamagotchi and for some reason, in the meal section it always has a stead flow of beachballs for it to eat. My daughter doesn't buy the beachballs, but they just show up. And it's not only one, it's like ten of them. Who eats beachballs? None of the other tamagotchis pose this problem. Also, all of her points just dissappear without warning. Any suggestions? Should I get a replacement from Bandai?

this is a glitch, i heard of such things

u should NOT give ur tama the balls 2 eat, delete em

I think you are supposed to eat them- it will make everything turn back to normal! Don't worry, this is probarly the most common glitch of all.......

~R-M~ ^_^

p.s- welcome to tamatalk!!!

I had a clitch like that... my tama kept on eating other tamas ^_^ anyway...

SOZ... RESET...

: (

Adam

This is a common glitch that happen when people reset their tamagotchis. All of her points are gone because the tamagotchi is reset.

DON'T eat the balls! They could freeze the tamagotchi and cause all sorts of problems. Instead, try to delete the balls. This could get things back to normal.

You could also try resetting and downloading. That might work.

Remeber, this is a common glitch. You are NOT alone.

GotchiGirl96

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE ON THE SAME TAMA OK WAT HAPPENED I WAS 4TH GENERATION AND IT DIED SO KNOW I HAD BALLS IN THE FOOD OR MEAL SO IN FEED MY TAMA ONE THEN I WENT TO PRESENT AND I WRAPPED IT AND IT FROZE MY TAMA SO I HAD TO RESET IT AND IT WAS BETTER

OK THIS HAPPENED RECENTLY I DIDN'T HAVE THE GLITCH IN ITEMS SECTION AND WHEN I WENT TO PRESENT AND WENT TO ITEMS THERE WAS ALL THSES BEACH BALLS THEN I WENT TO MY ITEMS AND I HAD ABOUT 200 ITEMS AND I ALSO HAD A CAR AND STUFF BUT I DIDN'T WANT IT......SO I RESET IT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back