- - - - -

Why does my tamagotchi keep dying?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• zaina-tama-freak user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:13 PM ( #1 )

Ok, my tamagotchi is always dying, always right before it turns into an adult. There is no reason it should pass away, because just a few minutes(20-30) before it dies, I cleaned him, fed him, and played with him. Does anyone know why my tamagotchi always dies RIGHT before it evolves into an adult? (NOTE: It never dies as a child)

- If you have any explaination for my problem that would be great!

- Thanks to everyone who tries to figure this out.

- I appreciate all thoughts and comments on this. ^_^

28 Nov 2006

Last Post

28 Nov 2006

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:17 PM ( #2 )

Well, here's a few possibilites:
~ It might have been sick a few times before, and if that has happened, that's it, as tamas can't survive very long after they get sick more than 2 or 3 times.
~ It hearts may just be lower than you think- a helpful tip, always make it sleep before you leave it unattended!!! ^_^
Well, taht's all I can think of!!!
~R-M~ :D

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2006 - 04:22 PM ( #3 )

Like Rey Mysterio said, your tamagotchi could have been sick a couple of times before in its lifetime. Make sure that you check on your tamagotchi once in a while and give it what it needs.

It could also be a glitch. Try to reset and download if you can. If it's dead, than it's dead an you will have to start over again.

Here is a tip. If you catch your tamagotchi in the act of dying, quickly press the reset button and choose 'DOWNLOAD'. Your tamagotchi should be back to where it was before it started dying.